Lincoln Coach Mihalovich

What a joke...our bball coaches ran us all day with atleast one person normally puking. The p*ssification of America at its finest!
The worst was after we got a few days off for Thanksgiving. When we got back we had our tails run off. There was always at least one or two on the team ralphing from all the running.

Too bad his mommy thought she was in the right. Now this kid is embarrassed and everyone at Dowling knows him as, momma's boy. Good work mom.

New statement reveals details in suspended coaches case | Local News - KCCI Home

My God...His suspension is for reasons even dumber than I thought. The kid talked **** about the varsity team and he got what was coming to him. What a non-issue. Hope the kid transfers and gets pummeled by Lincoln the next time he plays them.

LOL at you for thinking this. The next time Lincoln "pummels" Dowling will be the first time and hell will likely have frozen over, pal. This kid will have the last laugh, trust me.

LOL at you for thinking this. The next time Lincoln "pummels" Dowling will be the first time and hell will likely have frozen over, pal. This kid will have the last laugh, trust me.

Didn't read the article but if this kid is a sophomore and not playing varsity at Lincoln now he won't be playing at Dowling, most likely ever.

Didn't say anything about Lincoln pummeling Dowling. Said that I hope the Lincoln kids pummel him.

Didn't read the article but if this kid is a sophomore and not playing varsity at Lincoln now he won't be playing at Dowling, most likely ever.
Would you rather be a back-up and have a shot at winning the title each year or would you rather play and get your brains beat in week in and week out with no shot whatsoever? :rolleyes:

Should be interesting to see him going out for the Dowling team next year. I imagine the coaches are going to be cautious with a kid that has a mom that won't hesitate to lawyer up when her kid is disciplined. The kid also shows no problem using twitter to publicly bash his school.
Dowling has a tough, hard-nosed program. I'm guessing he'll never see the field.....

I weep for the feminization of our society. If that was my kid, I would apologize to the coach for his stupid behavior, then make my kid do the same.

The worst was after we got a few days off for Thanksgiving. When we got back we had our tails run off. There was always at least one or two on the team ralphing from all the running.

Exactly!! The first day back after Thanksgiving and Christmas was bruuuutal. They would come up with "awesome" new running schemes for us.

The worst for us was New Year's morning. We would have practice about 10 AM (one year at 8 AM to avoid a conflict with an Iowa bowl game on TV) and half the team would show up hung over. We would pretty much run the whole time and someone threw up every year.

Well... You have to know Coach M here. Yeah this particular story is nothing - happens every day.

However Mihalovich has been pushing the edge for awhile now. It has nothing to do with being tough or not -its conducting yourself like a professional and no some pseudo-thug.

Ya this story is harmless but there are lots of others that are pretty hard to defend.

Well... You have to know Coach M here. Yeah this particular story is nothing - happens every day.

However Mihalovich has been pushing the edge for awhile now. It has nothing to do with being tough or not -its conducting yourself like a professional and no some pseudo-thug.

Ya this story is harmless but there are lots of others that are pretty hard to defend.

Bigtenchamp knows what he's talking about.

However, I disagree about this incident itself. If people think allowing or encouraging upperclassmen to voice hostility to a sophomore is reasonable behavior for a coach, then you don't understand the concept of bullying in our society, especially in an environment like Lincoln High School.

Professional behavior would have been to warn the upperclassmen against any such hostility, accept the apology, make him run and then refrain from screaming at the kid to transfer in front of his team.

His behavior would only serve to light a fire for the testosterone clan mentality of a bunch of knucklehead juniors and seniors to pick on this kid. The kid made a dumb mistake. He doesn't deserve to get his a$$ kicked by a mob.

Last edited:

Latest posts