Let's see if I have this straight......can't be right

Brands is scared to wrestle us so there is your answer on that one. Iowa has a baseball team?

Have had for a while now. Ever hear of Cal Eldred? You know, he pitched in the league for 14 years. He's one I can think of off the top of my head. I had the good fortune to see this guy pitch when he was in high school at Urbana (I was coaching at North Linn at the time).

It was like the old joke:
Coach: How can you call that one a ball?
Ump: It sounded high.

Dude pitched 90+ mph in high school. Also was a 27 ppg scorer in high school basketball.

Love it when clowns have to pretend to be a fan of another school, just so they don't feed into the isu obsessed with Iowa notion.

What is "Iowa notion"? Let me try and guess what you meant. I have a notion iowa might win 4 more games in the Big 10? Is that what you meant?

Question for mopkins........How much did Dickerson, or the Wisc kid contribute today???

Lohaus is getting PLENTY of Quality time for a Top 25 team.

It was a MISS, but now it does not matter. ANY reasonable basketball Eye can see
that W Lohaus is going to be a tremendous College player,
who WOULD be seeing considerable
time at Iowa, too.

GO HAWKEYES[/

Not denying he would be an upgrade from Clemons but that says nothing.

Why didn't he have any high major interest then?

I totally disagree on Clemmons. He's crucial to this team's success. Lohaus is not a better player or contributor than Clemmons IMO. I believe Fran pulled Gesell after the shot clock violation late and inserted Clemmons to close out the game at the point.

What is "Iowa notion"? Let me try and guess what you meant. I have a notion iowa might win 4 more games in the Big 10? Is that what you meant?

My bad. Its not a notion. Its a fact. You are an ISU clown that is obsessed with Iowa. I bet you already have your Tennessee jersey on and will be glued to the tv during Iowa's bowl game.

How does that Meth taste?

NO idea what the Bleep you are talking about.

Clearly, Iowa's not getting W Lohaus was a MISS, and a BIG one.

And the Wisky kid is a big stretch.............

We'll see over the next 4 yrs, now won't we, Chosen? Like to make a wager?

Fran would have had to be a complete and total idiot to offer and take a commitment from Lohous when he was in hot pursuit of Ulis. Now when Ulis commited, I don't mind taking a run at him, but by that time it was too late, and he was UNI bound.

Fran would have had to be a complete and total idiot to offer and take a commitment from Lohous when he was in hot pursuit of Ulis. Now when Ulis commited, I don't mind taking a run at him, but by that time it was too late, and he was UNI bound.

UNI has a pretty good team for their level, but they probably have been preparing for Iowa since the summer. It was their one big in-state game this year. They will have a good year, but they wouldn't do so well in the big ten conference. UNI definitely took Iowa out of their game.

UNI has a pretty good team for their level, but they probably have been preparing for Iowa since the summer. It was their one big in-state game this year. They will have a good year, but they wouldn't do so well in the big ten conference. UNI definitely took Iowa out of their game.

You are funny. Have you ever heard of Wichita State? That would be the team we prepared for in the summer. We walked into the gym to prepare for iowa one hour before the game. That is all it took.

I didn't expect to be taking Fairfax's side on anything, but I'll agree with him here that this is a bogus argument.

My bad. Its not a notion. Its a fact. You are an ISU clown that is obsessed with Iowa. I bet you already have your Tennessee jersey on and will be glued to the tv during Iowa's bowl game.

Maybe not a Tennessee jersey, but maybe something orange. Like the old joke:

Q: Why do the Tennessee Vol fans wear orange and white?
A: They can wear it to the game on Saturday...They can wear it when they go hunting on Sunday...and they can wear it to work on Monday when they're picking up garbage at the roadside!

You are funny. Have you ever heard of Wichita State? That would be the team we prepared for in the summer. We walked into the gym to prepare for iowa one hour before the game. That is all it took.

Hmmmm. Wichita State..... Oh yeah! You mean the team that just beat the 3-10 powerhouse Drake (who is rated #307 by Sagarin, your choice of rankings) by 8 points?

Hmmmm. Wichita State..... Oh yeah! You mean the team that just beat the 3-10 powerhouse Drake (who is rated #307 by Sagarin, your choice of rankings) by 8 points?

Hey man, Wichita St almost beat George Washington so lay off them, and they pulled out a victory over Hawaii in OT the game before that, and yes that's Sagarin 155 ranked Hawaii, there aren't much bigger wins than that.

So now you are a member of the UNI's basketball team too! No wonder you are so knowledgeable. What position do you play?

They won didn't they? Kind of like your games against #330 and #345.

Anyone got an update on UNI's game against Evansdale? Don't know if I've ever heard of this team, so I'm sure they won but I don't know the score? They obviously scored at least 20 points in the second half too, right?

Anyone got an update on UNI's game against Evansdale? Don't know if I've ever heard of this team, so I'm sure they won but I don't know the score? They obviously scored at least 20 points in the second half too, right?

HAHAHAHA.....There is alway a price to pay for trolling. Looks like Fairfax jinxed his team (not that he actually cares about UNI, as he is a Clown troll).....It sucks playing in the Valley, cause if you lose 6 conference games, the committee things you suck ballz, and you don't make the tournament. #OneBidLeague

UNI got beat by Evansville today.

Latest posts