Let's see if I have this straight......can't be right

Thanks for the help with our #10 RPI. Its always nice when we can get some help from our little brother. Good call on Lohaus too. I'm thinking 7 assists though. Ohio State played the WORST game of their season so far by the way.

And did any of that have to do with their opponent? Funny but I remember you arguing that exact issue when talking about UNI's 2nd half vs. Iowa and rather giving credit to UNI then saying that it was a Hawkeye meltdown that the opposition had nothing to do with?

Which is it?

He said earlier that Uthoff was "horrible" and made inferences that Lohaus was a much better player than Uthoff would ever be. That's all I was attacking here....that completely ridiculous statement

hawkistate likes to see what he wants to see and take things out of context. All you have to do see my post about Iowa not being a big help for UNI's rating... It wasn't even addressing any comment he made...

Question for mopkins........How much did Dickerson, or the Wisc kid contribute today???

Lohaus is getting PLENTY of Quality time for a Top 25 team.

It was a MISS, but now it does not matter. ANY reasonable basketball Eye can see
that W Lohaus is going to be a tremendous College player,
who WOULD be seeing considerable
time at Iowa, too.

GO HAWKEYES[/

Not denying he would be an upgrade from Clemons but that says nothing.

Why didn't he have any high major interest then?

Question for mopkins........How much did Dickerson, or the Wisc kid contribute today???

It was a MISS, but now it does not matter. ANY reasonable basketball Eye can see
that W Lohaus is going to be a tremendous College player,
who WOULD be seeing considerable
time at Iowa, too.

GO HAWKEYES[/

Not denying he would be an upgrade from Clemons but that says nothing.

Why didn't he have any high major interest then?

Need some help with the "Quote" feature bro?

Typical trolling stating that OSU played their worse game, just like IA played one of their worse game against UNI. Go away troll, wait until you win against WSU to get some credit.

Good point...the win against Iowa was easy. We are ranked and you are not. Does that count for something?

And did any of that have to do with their opponent? Funny but I remember you arguing that exact issue when talking about UNI's 2nd half vs. Iowa and rather giving credit to UNI then saying that it was a Hawkeye meltdown that the opposition had nothing to do with?

Which is it?

You made my point thanks.

You made my point thanks.

Not sure which point of yours I made.

Was it that the opposition should get credit for contributing to why an opponent is off their game?

or..

Was it that the opposition has absolutely nothing to do with what a team does on the floor?

I think my point was that you were kind of playing both sides and was just curious if you were going to pick a side. Just want to give you a chance to explain yourself before someone calls it out.

Was it that the opposition should get credit for contributing to why an opponent is off their game?

or..

Was it that the opposition has absolutely nothing to do with what a team does on the floor?

I think my point was that you were kind of playing both sides and was just curious if you were going to pick a side. Just want to give you a chance to explain yourself before someone calls it out.

My point was that you can entertain an iowa fan for hours by putting him in a round room and tell him to find a corner.

No dog in the fight just not a fan of hypocrisy. Not fair to give UNI credit for a good win and then spin a similar loss by OSU saying it was their worst game of the season.

Had we not had an even worse 2nd half vs ISU that argument could have easily been used by our fanbase.

or..

Don't bother trying to reason with him....about a month ago he posted an article from 2011 saying it was from 2014 because he doesn't understand how the internet works

No dog in the fight just not a fan of hypocrisy. Not fair to give UNI credit for a good win and then spin a similar loss by OSU saying it was their worst game of the season.

Had we not had an even worse 2nd half vs ISU that argument could have easily been used by our fanbase.

Yeah Iowa somehow scored only 15 points in the second half against UNI. If that's not a terrible half of basketball I don't know what is.

One of these years you guys will finish in the top HALF of your league. Please let us UNI fans know what if feels like to suck at every sport and still be a fan? Sorry, aren't you guys good at field hockey? Thanks for your support.

Ohio State by 30.

Yes, we are. Thanks for asking. Do you even OFFER field hockey? Sorry, rhetorical question. Of course you don't.

Oh, and your score proved a bit off, didn't it?

Thanks for the help with our #10 RPI. Its always nice when we can get some help from our little brother. Good call on Lohaus too. I'm thinking 7 assists though. Ohio State played the WORST game of their season so far by the way.

Excuse me. I thought their worst game of the season is the one they lost at UNC. You know, where Iowa won? And it's really hard to tell if either loss they've had this year is their worst game as they've played a bunch of mid-majors. Saw a graphic during the game that tOSU had the 300th or so rated preseason schedule. When you play Popcorn A&M and East Cupcake State, you don't know how good or how bad you are.

that W Lohaus is going to be a tremendous College player, who WOULD be seeing considerable
time at Iowa, too.

GO HAWKEYES

I'll give you the point on Dickerson, but don't think its fair or reasonable to put Ellingson into the argument at this point, considering the late start and long recovery he's had to endure due to the injury. Unless you've been there, most just don't understand what it takes to get back onto the D1 court. Just saying...

I give up...I was being sarcastic about OSU having a bad game. When UNI beat iowa the consensus was that they had played the worst game in the history of iowa basketball. They couldn't make shots....blah, blah, blah. Nobody would give credit to UNI for beating them. So I played that card today and it worked....

To the 2011 article dude: the article was published in 2014. The data was from 2011. There is a difference.

Excuse me. I thought their worst game of the season is the one they lost at UNC. You know, where Iowa won? And it's really hard to tell if either loss they've had this year is their worst game as they've played a bunch of mid-majors. Saw a graphic during the game that tOSU had the 300th or so rated preseason schedule. When you play Popcorn A&M and East Cupcake State, you don't know how good or how bad you are.

I agree...iowa's schedule is ranked 261 so I understand how you can be an expert on that subject. Especially being beaten by a mid major and only scoring 44 points. Thank you for your first hand insight.

Latest posts