Let's see if I have this straight......can't be right

Fairfax, you should have practiced a little harder for Evansville instead of spending all your time trolling a hawkeye board. Hope Coach Ben makes you run extra laps for not taking the game seriously. Or you can always go back to rooting for the Clones.

Fairfax, you should have practiced a little harder for Evansville instead of spending all your time trolling a hawkeye board. Hope Coach Ben makes you run extra laps for not taking the game seriously. Or you can always go back to rooting for the Clones.

Where's FAIRFAX ....the UNI and/or ISU troll? How about that UNI program you were selling us with those potential Kentucky blue chip recruits in Lohaus and Morgan? Yep big misses by our staff!

How's that #10 RPI working out?

Anyone got an update on UNI's game against Evansdale? Don't know if I've ever heard of this team, so I'm sure they won but I don't know the score? They obviously scored at least 20 points in the second half too, right?

I'm pretty sure Evansdale is located just East of Waterloo on Hwy 20. I believe there's a McDonalds there. Had no idea they had a college basketball team though...crazy.

I'm pretty sure Evansdale is located just East of Waterloo on Hwy 20. I believe there's a McDonalds there. Had no idea they had a college basketball team though...crazy.

Sounds like it's right in MVC territory which makes sense, wonder why Iowa or ISU never plays them?

We just couldn't make any shots, the refs were horrible, the refs were against us, the temperature was only 23 degrees, the popcorn was stale.

That was my version of an iowa fan after a loss. Their RPI is right behind yours.

Our RPI dropped to #11. That sucks.

You guys don't play them in your non conference because they are D1. You play teams like Longwood.

Man, dude, you are REACHING. UNI has a good team. Iowa lost to UNI. UNI lost to Evansville. Basketball is unpredictable.

Why don't you quit your pathetic, childish trolling and let the season play out. If UNI makes the tournament (and Iowa doesn't), then you can crow a little bit.

Really, you should hang out on the UNI message boards.

Oh, I forgot, there is no UNI message board.............BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT UNI

We didn't offer the Mr Basketball in IOWA, 3 straight years, (Wyatt Lohaus
& Jeremy Morgan), whose teams won UPTEEN straight 4A championships in Iowa,
but we had a scholarship available for a guard from
Wisconsin, who won several.......ahhh, what's??
He won several games of horse, over noon hour?

And we seemed to have a scholarship available for a well
travelled, JC guard, who can't really shoot?

Yeah, that's the ticket........Now, I got it. Yeah, right.
GoPanthers !

Well, the sample size just got bigger. Lohaus and Morgan were AWFUL against a mediocre Evansville team. SIMPLY AWFUL

Uthoff was fabulous, ON THE ROAD, against the 18th ranked team in the country, and Jok, Clemmons and Gesell outplayed the highly touted guard court of Ohio State.

I would have offered Lohaus, but I don't think you can win consistently in the Big Ten with all of your players at the quality of a Lohaus or a Morgan. That is the whole point, isn't it?

Let the season play out and then you can draw conclusions about UNI and Iowa at the end of the year.

Man, dude, you are REACHING. UNI has a good team. Iowa lost to UNI. UNI lost to Evansville. Basketball is unpredictable.

Why don't you quit your pathetic, childish trolling and let the season play out. If UNI makes the tournament (and Iowa doesn't), then you can crow a little bit.

Really, you should hang out on the UNI message boards.

Oh, I forgot, there is no UNI message board.............BECAUSE NO ONE CARES ABOUT UNI

Check out panthernation.com. Is there a sport you guys are good at beside fieldhockey?

Do I need to put an APB out for Fairfax? Hopefully he is alright. Heard the Clones lost last night. Wow first the mighty Panthers and now national powerhouse Cyclones. Fairfax, step away from the ledge and stay away from sharp objects. Hawkeyenation needs your intellectual insights!

Check out panthernation.com. Is there a sport you guys are good at beside fieldhockey?

8c8b0bc38d49b81fb903415a11dc9e41b318b6b323f567023b27ac152905281b.jpg

Do I need to put an APB out for Fairfax? Hopefully he is alright. Heard the Clones lost last night. Wow first the mighty Panthers and now national powerhouse Cyclones. Fairfax, step away from the ledge and stay away from sharp objects. Hawkeyenation needs your intellectual insights!

He should be around, UNI bounced back from their loss to Evansdale with a win over Loyola today. That's a good win, not sure if Bo Kimble is still there but I have to imagine that's still a high-scoring run and gun team that can beat anyone.

Anyone got an update on UNI's game against Evansdale? Don't know if I've ever heard of this team, so I'm sure they won but I don't know the score? They obviously scored at least 20 points in the second half too, right?

This is may be a pole at Fairfax who is a troll.....

But I don't recall you posting much after the loss to UNI.

Granted I'm not sure you were ever bold enough to predict a Hawk victory over the Panthers, but you were sure quick to mock some of the posters that said UNI would beat Iowa.

And as far as the loss to Evansville, it's college basketball. UNI isn't so talented they will avoid all bad losses but at the same time, 1 bad loss doesn't changed mind UNI is a top 25 team.

Granted I'm not sure you were ever bold enough to predict a Hawk victory over the Panthers, but you were sure quick to mock some of the posters that said UNI would beat Iowa.

And as far as the loss to Evansville, it's college basketball. UNI isn't so talented they will avoid all bad losses but at the same time, 1 bad loss doesn't changed mind UNI is a top 25 team.

Didn't think you were such a little *****, noted.

He is just trolling Fairax, as am I, because he deserves it. He is an idiot Clown fan that posts all the tme on Cyclownfanatic.

Latest posts