Let's get it rolling early today - Iowa at MSU Game Thread

Staying with my earlier post I am going to enjoy the first half of this game and if we lose in the end , I will say ok. Great half, Hawkeyes! And, ticky tac fouls on Owen and Embale. Where is the clown that was bashing Krikke? 9 rebounds. Some nice points, and into the second half.
And, some good D inside with foul trouble for our best inside defenders. Watch the game, haters. Never mind. You won’t get it.

Freeman has to figure out this foul thing.
giphy.gif

Another Freeman Foul

Gotta survive these first 5 minutes .
Mission accomplished. (Unusuallly) good start to 2nd half!

Still not convinced Hawks hang on given how poorly MSU has played, how many shots they’ve missed and how many similar leads Hawks have blown against lesser competition this season. Then again, Tony still has to come alive, so, who knows!!??

Staying with my earlier post I am going to enjoy the first half of this game and if we lose in the end , I will say ok. Great half, Hawkeyes! And, ticky tac fouls on Owen and Embale. Where is the clown that was bashing Krikke? 9 rebounds. Some nice points, and into the second half.
And, some good D inside with foul trouble for our best inside defenders. Watch the game, haters. Never mind. You won’t get it.

Krikke has been awful on the boards this year. We are all glad he decided to show up for this game.