Let's get it rolling early today - Iowa at MSU Game Thread

You need to take a 3rd grade math course. Of course you ignore good scouting reports on Ben and countless others. Do you ever actually watch/study BT games? I doubt it…
You can’t be serious with this. So I am going to ignore it.

Hear me out - Michigan State is coming off a road win against their rival (Michigan) and has their other rival (Ohio State) coming up this weekend. Trap game? They've also won 6 straight, even great teams go through dips - I feel like MSU is ripe for the taking.

Obviously, I don't give Iowa much of a shot tonight, but hey, backs are up against the wall and I always hate when Iowa plays teams with their backs against the wall
I was thinking the same thing. Playing the in state rival, somewhat quick turnaround.

I'll add two more things. #1, Iowa has played well up there recently. And something that might bode well in postseason play. #2, this might be the best free throw shooting team I've seen in nearly half a century of Iowa Fandom. It was huge in our win vs Wisconsin and it was huge again tonight.

Question: Is 3 out of four wins, two vs quad 1 teams, evidence of “Fran Fade” Asking for TRJ and friends. Ha Ha!

I was thinking the same thing. Playing the in state rival, somewhat quick turnaround.

I'll add two more things. #1, Iowa has played well up there recently. And something that might bode well in postseason play. #2, this might be the best free throw shooting team I've seen in nearly half a century of Iowa Fandom. It was huge in our win vs Wisconsin and it was huge again tonight.
Looking at the box, gotta agree free throws are the difference in this game. Even though we missed a couple there at the end, 18-23 is damn good

Indeed! Not your typical Sparty team but ay W vs MSU is HUGE and always a rarity at Breslin.

if Hawks just go chalk rest of way, they’re still solidly in NIT.
Steal another one and all of a sudden on the bubble, which looked impossible a month ago.
NO. We beat a typical, better late in the year, home game for MsU. In fact we have won two in a row at Breslin. Do your homework.

4 games left ...Two vs Ilini, PSU at home & on the road at Northwestern... Really need both home games and one of the road games. 3 out of 4 won't be easy. May need a couple wins in Big 10 Tourney. GO HAWKS !!!

4 games left ...Two vs Ilini, PSU at home & on the road at Northwestern... Really need both home games and one of the road games. 3 out of 4 won't be easy. May need a couple wins in Big 10 Tourney. GO HAWKS !!!
This would lock up an NCAA bid for sure. I am thinking 1 more W and nit is a lock. And considering where most of us thought this season was headed, we should be damn proud of the lads

Latest posts