Let's get it rolling early today - Iowa at MSU Game Thread

Did anyone notice the defence Pryce played at the end of the first half? I had no idea he had that in him. Pryce was kinda the forgotten man in this class because Freeman is so good, Dembele plays a position of need, and Harding is so exciting. But he is really coming on now on both sides of the floor.

Did anyone notice the defence Pryce played at the end of the first half? I had no idea he had that in him. Pryce was kinda the forgotten man in this class because Freeman is so good, Dembele plays a position of need, and Harding is so exciting. But he is really coming on now on both sides of the floor.
Yeah, most if not everyone think that he's going to be a lot better than Peyton. He's just not physically there - but when he fired that 3 I was like "That shit's going in" ....he was just due to come up clutch and make a play. This season has been a fun journey so far, maybe they make it, maybe they fall short but man, I love Fran teams and as an Iowa fan who's been at it since the mid 80's - I just appreciate the shit out of this program and the players and everything about it.

Why would I want to ignore you? We have enough strong-arm tactics out there to sensor and delete.....I don't buy into ignoring each other.

Ok, feel free to enjoy rubbing it in if that makes you feel good. Question, is rubbing it in better, or consuming some of that Carver Cream after standing in the long lines of blue hairs and parents with kids? Myself, I would probably take the Carver Cream.

Interesting take. Kind of like riding in your favorite car and enjoying your experience. Great to go out with on your Sunday drive with your wife looking at the sites around town and beyond. Don't let the fact that your car needs an oil change, your tire pressure is low, and you might need a front end alignment take away from favorite car and your driving experiences. Also, don't be tempted by the numerous upgrades on the lot. Just drive it to the wheels fly off 20 years later. ;) Hell, you might even save some money doing it that way.

Kind of sounds like the old age fan argument here. What makes you a good fan.....a lifelong fan that accept everything blindly......or be a lifelong fan that has conditions? We can probably guess what Gary Barta liked (and probably most ADs) makes their lives a lot easier.
Well, at least you did not mix the metaphor.

Pryce is Tough and Savvy

Freeman is obviously The Goods

Brock is really fun to watch, and when he has three/four teammates running down
the floor, his passing excellence will manifest itself

Latest posts