Lets Fire The coach

Not hardly - but im not in the crowd that agrees with the SI writer who says KF is one of the worst 5 coaches in FBS - you must be

You guys are right. I wouldnt feel better if KF was making 1 to 1 1/2 million less. I guess my point was that there would be options. Like the ability to get someone else, if need be. So if we had options I would feel better.

Stillt he point is valid. At $3.6 per year, I expect B1g championships and contention or championships every year and several Rose bowl appearances.

But we get the cyclical KF stuff. 2 years on, 3 years of rebuild, 2 years on, 3 years of rebuild.

Let's see if Kurt squats down and deposits another turd on TCF Bank of Rodents Field this weekend and see what the sentiment is then.

image.jpg
That almost sounds like you're rooting for it...

Predicting a loss, I see.

You have trouble with basic reading comprehension. I've predicted nothing, aside from a possible scenario.

I believe Iowa should win this game. I predict they will. Iowa has more talent. However, Iowa should have won the last two times they went up there to Rat Field, but instead they squatted upon said field, dropped a deuce, and returned to IC without the pig.

Please acquire some basic reading comprehension skills so these replies are no longer required.

You have trouble with basic reading comprehension. I've predicted nothing, aside from a possible scenario.

I believe Iowa should win this game. I predict they will. Iowa has more talent. However, Iowa should have won the last two times they went up there to Rat Field, but instead they squatted upon said field, dropped a deuce, and returned to IC without the pig.

Please acquire some basic reading comprehension skills so these replies are no longer required.

Another one who is angry about the progress the Hawks are making and realizing "Kurt" is starting to turn this thing around.

Another one who is angry about the progress the Hawks are making and realizing "Kurt" is starting to turn this thing around.

Kurt's Hokks were 2-0 in the B1G at one point last season. How'd that "progress" work out?

Saturday's beatdown was encouraging, but not indicative of any larger trend. What happens this weekend and next will inform us regarding real progress.

I hope for progress, I hope Kurt succeeds and is a successful Iowa football coach for another decade. I also don't lie to myself and will judge based upon objective factors.

I have never said i wanted him fired. I would like it if his coach speak to the public included things like morris said, we want to play at the highest level. I know it sounds dumb and everyone assumes it to be true but i like it when people like pat fitzgerald. Say things like we are not just happy going to a bowl anymorr. I bet recruits lile that reassurance. Also.

Oh, my reading comprehension is just fine. I made an educated guess based on the pessimism that is prevalent in everything you write. I'm sure you understand.

Let's see if Kurt squats down and deposits another turd on TCF Bank of Rodents Field this weekend and see what the sentiment is then.

image.jpg

I see Thunder was kind enough to post a picture of his brains for us all to see.

Bumping threads like this is great!

Latest posts