Lets Fire The coach

I think its clear that the revelations from a certain former wide receiver will spell the end for a certain longest tenured coach in the big ten.

I think its clear that the revelations from a certain former wide receiver will spell the end for a certain longest tenured coach in the big ten.

So what you're saying is that DJK has been trolling KF all these years and it is finally going to pay off?

What I am saying is that next season we will be talking about "Coach K", if you know what I mean. There is a reason why his twitter handle has the word coach in it.

What I am saying is that next season we will be talking about "Coach K", if you know what I mean. There is a reason why his twitter handle has the word coach in it.

I actually have no idea what you saying. Pleas elaborate. I thought it was because he was a coach until recently fired.

What if instead of firing coaches we light them on fire? Goals are set by fanbases via online poles and if the coaches fails to live up to that goal in a season a strike is assessed. 3 strikes and they are burned at the stake on PPV. Now that's drama.

DJK resigned from his previous coaching gig so he could have time to write his book. Some authors like to take trips or buy houses in the countryside to write their own personal opus. Its all about removing distractions and focusing on your work, things he learned from his football coaches, each one except for Ferentz. He can make it back in time for signing day, who wouldn't want to play for "Coach Koul".

Latest posts