Let's celebrate!

I guess cal poly n Texas southern didn't really win their conference tourneys hence receiving an automatic berth into the field. Wonder why they celebrated like they did...

I'm disappointed in the play in game to use a phrase that is no longer used. I've never understood why the 11 and 12 seeds play these games instead of the 16 seeds. I guess if you win your tournament and come in with a losing record you're more likely to provide an upset or maybe it's to give the number one seeds a bye. Anyway the season is extended by at least one game and it's in the tournament that we haven't been in for a long time. I'm celebrating and hoping the Hawks set aside their differences and play the way they're capable of. Tennessee is a dangerous team, and similar to us in their ability to have great games. I don't know enough of them to make a prediction but I'm drinking Bud and enjoying the selection. If I drank hard liquor I'd still be celebrating but my night would be a lot shorter. Hawkeye Swagger!