lets be honest

At one point he had some health issues (foot I believe). Not sure if that set him back or he just isn't a good enough player to contribute yet.

Broken foot. This can be a tough injury to come back from, something our friends from Madison might keep in mind while impatiently awaiting the return of Traevon Jackson and claiming that he will be back as a starter before end of conference play.....

Broken foot. This can be a tough injury to come back from, something our friends from Madison might keep in mind while impatiently awaiting the return of Traevon Jackson and claiming that he will be back as a starter before end of conference play.....

If he can get healthy he will add a shooting presence and a redshirt year with 7 games played will be a nice bonus.

right... I don't care what color they are ... not really.

Nor do I really even care if they are that athletic... if they can do other things.

unathletic teams that cant shoot are just not a good combo

Larry Bird couldn't run or Jump but he was one of the most deadliest players in history.. Magic Johnson wasn't exactly a high jumper either but a Hall of famer...
Yeah the two of my favorite players !

I hope this team can win enough games to get in the NCAA again but....

Lets be blunt here - start 4-5 "pale warriors" and only one of them can somewhat shoot?

Sorry in 2015 that's not going to equal a very good basketball team.

This team is just so offensively challenged with its inability to shoot.

Don't see how this team could every go anywhere... even our bad shooting guards can't get open.
"Pale warriors" triumphant again

Latest posts