Leistikow saying Saban is at SE Polk today

Recruiting dead period ended today. I'm guessing Proctor will have a steady stream of coaches through his house during this live period.

Tells ya how damn good this kid is... I mean think about it. Instead of chasing after an uncommitted kid or to keep his current committed kids under wraps he's out trying to flip him. Saban isn't making a trip to Iowa if he didn't think the kid would be worth it.

Is Adventureland still open? Is it possible he's maybe just in town to ride the Silly Silo?
Now I know for sure you didn't grow up a prole. My folks could never afford to send me there with the van load of upper middle class kids who went every summer.

Tells ya how damn good this kid is... I mean think about it. Instead of chasing after an uncommitted kid or to keep his current committed kids under wraps he's out trying to flip him. Saban isn't making a trip to Iowa if he didn't think the kid would be worth it.

I don't think we should jump to conclusions, maybe he is there to offer a job to their coach.

Now I know for sure you didn't grow up a prole. My folks could never afford to send me there with the van load of upper middle class kids who went every summer.

I've been there twice, my parents paid neither time, breh. I went once with my paper route money and one time I told these kids that I was interested in joining their church and their parents took me. I do not think my parents have ever been to Adventureland.

Is Adventureland still open? Is it possible he's maybe just in town to ride the Silly Silo?
That's a possibility.. Disneyland is just a cheap knock off of Adventureland.

I haven't been back in years but someone told me the silly silo closed. Saban is gonna be pissed if he shows up for nothing and has to settle for dragon slayer.

Last edited:
I don't follow this stuff closely, but people that do say he is going to be a Hawk. I will take it a step further and say he is the starting right tackle next fall. Land Renfro from the portal and your o-line is this:

Richman
Colby
Renfro
Jones
Proctor

Lol, now watch Proctor go to Alabama and Renfro go elsewhere.:)

I'm laughing thinking of Nick Saban plastered 4 ft up on the inside of the Silly Silo with his arms spread about.

I laugh visualizing dropping the floor another 40 feet with Saban plastered to the wall then bringing it to a dead stop.

That’s actually a great hustle. I got to go to several youth group pizza parties as a kid doing that.

“Praise God!!! “Now pass me that big piece with all the pepperoni and sausage on it!!! Alleluia and Amen!!!