Leistikow saying Saban is at SE Polk today

There's a fairly new Casey's in Olathe, KS (about 3 years old). I only go there if I have to. Gassing up is slow and there seems to be one or two pumps out constantly. Casey's has partnered with Hy-Vee for gas points. I like Hy-Vee, but I wish Hy-Vee had partnered with QT.

I think I had a piece of pizza from there once, but it wasn't memorable.

I'm sure pizza quality is good in some locations and not in others. I agree with sskelley that they might be stretching their network.

I have had Casey's pizza in a multitude of locations in eastern Iowa from The Minnesota border to the Missouri border and the consistency is always there. Of course the chain was started by an Italian named Lamberti.

Did you get yourself a slice of pizza?

Negatory. I didn't have a scheduled stop until Buc-EEs in Richmond, Kentucky so we didn't stop at Casey's. Maybe next time I go up that way I will stop at Casey's. I like to meticulously plan where I'm gonna take extended stops.

There's a fairly new Casey's in Olathe, KS (about 3 years old). I only go there if I have to. Gassing up is slow and there seems to be one or two pumps out constantly. Casey's has partnered with Hy-Vee for gas points. I like Hy-Vee, but I wish Hy-Vee had partnered with QT.

I think I had a piece of pizza from there once, but it wasn't memorable.

I'm sure pizza quality is good in some locations and not in others. I agree with sskelley that they might be stretching their network.

We don't have too many QT's in Iowa, really. Hy Vee is Iowa based so prob played into their business decision to align with Casey's, as Casey's made a huge push over the years and bought out many other convenience store chains. Both Hy Vee and Casey's have really expanded across state lines now.

Yep. Hey, here's a deconstructed taco...on top of pizza crust covered in crushed tortilla chips. That'll make it better.

Nope.

My wife really likes taco pizza. I think in my entire life, I may have only had one taco pizza which I was like this is really good. It might have been that I was just really hungry that day or really stuck out.

The thing about taco pizzas, is that they are really hit and miss. So inconsistent. You can have a great pizza place for real pizza, but they might really stink with taco pizza, and you just wasted $35. I think it's the most inconsistent pizza out there. Not worth taking the risk in my book.

I once got a really bad taco pizza from Casey's that it's turned me off taco pizza. It was so bad that I showed the manager the pictures of it and she gave me 2 free pizzas, obviously I didn't get taco.

I never understood taco pizza. If I wanted tacos, I'd just get tacos.

It's been years bince I told this story on here.

It was the day where Iowa played Ohio State in hoops and then rassled Oklahoma State later that evening. I don't recall the year, but I think Ohio had Sullinger. I went to both events. My buddies and I then went to a bar in North Liberty after the rasslin' meet.

I see them setting up a karaoke machine. A group of immensely fat women walked in. My buddy went to the bathroom. I approach the fatties and say "hey, my buddy loves to sing I got you babe by Sonny and Cher and needs a female vocalist." I get a member of their group to volunteer.

So they end up singing and these fatties viewed this as an opportunity to chat us up. This one woman was on me like stink on shit and the only thing I had eaten all day was a fucking ice cream cone at the basketball game. I was fucking dying. Somehow I get to talking about how I would kill a man for a taco pizza.

Closing time comes around. We're outside waiting for my buddy's wife to come pick us up. The fattest of the fatties walks up to me, grabs me in my penile area, and whispers in my ear "I have a taco pizza at my place. Why don't you come over?"

My brain goes into fight or flight mode. There's nowhere to run, I'm standing outside in the balls cold. So I immediately start cross examining her. "When did you get the pizza? Are the chips still crispy? How is the lettuce? That doesn't hold up to refrigeration very well... How many slices are left? Wait, so you're saying you got an entire taco pizza and only ate one piece?"

I have never been so glad to see a Dodge minivan as I was the moment my buddy's wife pulled into the parking lot.

The woman who made this offer, I am not exaggerating here fellas, she had to be 3 spins. She was so fat that her knuckles were smooth because her body had run out of places to deposit the fat and started putting it on her hands. I saw her get in the back seat of the car with her two friends and no bullshit the thing damned near bottomed out when she got in.

Sorry for the meandering story, but the moral of it is to never profess your undying love for taco pizza in front of women you don't know.

I once got a really bad taco pizza from Casey's that it's turned me off taco pizza. It was so bad that I showed the manager the pictures of it and she gave me 2 free pizzas, obviously I didn't get taco.
I once got a free pizza because the cashier was in the kybo taking a shit and the pizza maker guy didn't know how to run the register, so he told me I could just take it.

The dude was tattoos head to toe and most of them were of the white supremacist variety and I'm 98.3% sure that job was just a condition of parole. I waited for like 5 minutes to give him the benefit of the doubt and then I left. I was like 21 or 22 maybe, and at that age you're not worried the cops are gonna come find you over what was probably an $8 pizza.

That is what I am talking about. The consistency is a struggle all the way from the shops recipe being just bad or just a different cook that night. The granular levels to make that thing plays into the inconsistency.

You could go to a place and really like one one night and go the very next week and get a dud. Same place, different cook.

It's been years bince I told this story on here.

It was the day where Iowa played Ohio State in hoops and then rassled Oklahoma State later that evening. I don't recall the year, but I think Ohio had Sullinger. I went to both events. My buddies and I then went to a bar in North Liberty after the rasslin' meet.

I see them setting up a karaoke machine. A group of immensely fat women walked in. My buddy went to the bathroom. I approach the fatties and say "hey, my buddy loves to sing I got you babe by Sonny and Cher and needs a female vocalist." I get a member of their group to volunteer.

So they end up singing and these fatties viewed this as an opportunity to chat us up. This one woman was on me like stink on shit and the only thing I had eaten all day was a fucking ice cream cone at the basketball game. I was fucking dying. Somehow I get to talking about how I would kill a man for a taco pizza.

Closing time comes around. We're outside waiting for my buddy's wife to come pick us up. The fattest of the fatties walks up to me, grabs me in my penile area, and whispers in my ear "I have a taco pizza at my place. Why don't you come over?"

My brain goes into fight or flight mode. There's nowhere to run, I'm standing outside in the balls cold. So I immediately start cross examining her. "When did you get the pizza? Are the chips still crispy? How is the lettuce? That doesn't hold up to refrigeration very well... How many slices are left? Wait, so you're saying you got an entire taco pizza and only ate one piece?"

I have never been so glad to see a Dodge minivan as I was the moment my buddy's wife pulled into the parking lot.

The woman who made this offer, I am not exaggerating here fellas, she had to be 3 spins. She was so fat that her knuckles were smooth because her body had run out of places to deposit the fat and started putting it on her hands. I saw her get in the back seat of the car with her two friends and no bullshit the thing damned near bottomed out when she got in.

Sorry for the meandering story, but the moral of it is to never profess your undying love for taco pizza in front of women you don't know.
She had on a pink tank top, Green Bay packers pajama pants and had a tattoo on her left forearm saying, "Perfectly Flawed" in cursive, and the Serenity Prayer on her other arm from right after rehab, didn't she...

I can see it now. It's the one who never fails to play "Picture" by Kid Rock and Sheryl Crow at 1:58AM and flips the bartender off when he kills the jukebox at 2:00.

Latest posts