Lebron > Jordan?

Game on the line.....who do you want taking the last shot? Or who do you want guarding the other team's best player?

Jordan

Um, the best scorer ever was Vinny "mircrowave" Johnson. Best player gotta go with Magic, sorry Larry just being honest here(you know I love you buddy). Way to say your former teammate was a ball hog Scottie. That's pretty funny.

This is such a stupid argument and happens all the time. When is the last time you saw Lebron play the 4 spot? Jordan played 1,2, and 3. Jordan was chasing guys down when Lebron was in his crib. Give me a break.

LeBron played the four a lot this year. A ton in the Boston series and game 1 in the Bulls series was probably the last time LeBron played the 4.

If Lebron would have stuck it out in Cleveland and won some championships, he would have a great argument as the best ever. However, he took the easy way out and teamed up with two other olympians in order to have success at a team level.

Jordan transformed the bulls into who they were...James had the opportunity to do that, but passed.

Lebron should have a lot of assists considering the guys he is passing to are a bunch of all stars or ex all stars.

Jordan didn't transfrom the Bulls, the Bulls management team transformed the Bulls around him.

If Lebron would have stuck it out in Cleveland and won some championships, he would have a great argument as the best ever. However, he took the easy way out and teamed up with two other olympians in order to have success at a team level.

Jordan transformed the bulls into who they were...James had the opportunity to do that, but passed.

Lebron should have a lot of assists considering the guys he is passing to are a bunch of all stars or ex all stars.

So what does that make Jordan for teaming up with Pippen then? He played with Jordan in the 1992 Summer Olympics.

Also James isn't far off pace from winning his first NBA title, Jordan one his first in his 7th season and Lebron has a chance to win his on his 8th season.

I'll give Lebron credit, he took less money to be on a better team. That is close to paying off. However, Jordan proved six times that he can be the best player on the championship team, Kobe's done it twice. 3 times in you count 2002 when many believe he was already the Lakers best player.

One thing is certain, no way Jordan and Kobe do what Lebron did last year. Their egos are far too big. At the same time, both have proven that they didn't need to do it to win a title.

Give me a break. Whether he left to combine with those 2 or those 2 coming to Cleveland it's the same thing. That is such a stupid argument. So Jordan should be penalized for Rodman, Harper, Kukoc and all of the other great players he played with coming to Chicago? Ridiculous.

This is such a stupid argument and happens all the time. When is the last time you saw Lebron play the 4 spot? Jordan played 1,2, and 3. Jordan was chasing guys down when Lebron was in his crib. Give me a break.

He played this series and the Boston series at the 4. :rolleyes:

1) Jordan
2) Kobe

Thats the list so far. When Bron wins a couple rings then we can chat about his place in history.

Thank you.

Jordan transformed the n into who they were...James had the opportunity to do that, but passed.

This is dead on. Lebron is not even in Kobe territory now- not even close!!! And Lebron winning 5 rings with Wade and Bosh is really not that impressive IMO. I don't think he ever gets to 5 though.

Kobe is barely in the conversation with Jordan, so to put Lebron there is kind of an insult to both Kobe and MJ.

So what does that make Jordan for teaming up with Pippen then? He played with Jordan in the 1992 Summer Olympics.

Also James isn't far off pace from winning his first NBA title, Jordan one his first in his 7th season and Lebron has a chance to win his on his 8th season.

Jordan was also 28 while LBJ is only 26.

Give me a break. Whether he left to combine with those 2 or those 2 coming to Cleveland it's the same thing. That is such a stupid argument. So Jordan should be penalized for Rodman, Harper, Kukoc and all of the other great players he played with coming to Chicago? Ridiculous.

Did you really just compare rodman (I'll give you this one), Ron Harper and Toni Kukoc to Wade and Bosh?

That is what's ridiculous. Wow. :rolleyes:

Thank you.

This is dead on. Lebron is not even in Kobe territory now- not even close!!! And Lebron winning 5 rings with Wade and Bosh is really not that impressive IMO. I don't think he ever gets to 5 though.

Kobe is barely in the conversation with Jordan, so to put Lebron there is kind of an insult to both Kobe and MJ.

Please Kobe was just a sidekick to Shaq and couldn't win anything else until Gasol showed up. Gasol has a bad series and the Lakers get swept, looks like Kobe can't do much himself either.

Thank you.

This is dead on. Lebron is not even in Kobe territory now- not even close!!! And Lebron winning 5 rings with Wade and Bosh is really not that impressive IMO.I don't think he ever gets to 5 though.

Come on, the Lakers had one of the most dominent post man in Shaq and the Zen Master.

1. Kareem
2. Jordan
3. Magic
4. Kobe
5. Lebron
6. Larry

and Wilt belongs up there somewhere. The 80's was the best the NBA ever had. Team fricken ball. None of this isolation and one on one crap.

Latest posts