Lazard

nobody-cares_317034.jpg

Then don't respond when you get shown up.

He's a legacy. His brother is already on the team. He wants to help build a program up and not just be another star recruit; that's a kind of "be your own man" attitude that he learned from his grandfather.

I have a very tough time seeing him backing out his commitment.

Never said he was gonna back out of his commitment. I said there is only one reason to go to ISU......He could help build many programs back up, not just ISU. Many brothers go to different universities. The only school he can go to that his dad went to, and the he grew up rooting for is ISU. If he didn't have this tie to ISU, he would never pick it over ND, or other more prestigious Universities.

Then don't respond when you get shown up.
Shown up by TM? I think I'll quit responding when that happens out of pure shock.

TM trying to backdoor brag about hanging out with Lazard's grandpappy? Like I'm supposed to know who that is?

I can see why clown fans like him so much. He never misses an opportunity to suck up to them.

Shown up by TM? I think I'll quit responding when that happens out of pure shock.

TM trying to backdoor brag about hanging out with Lazard's grandpappy? Like I'm supposed to know who that is?

I can see why clown fans like him so much. He never misses an opportunity to suck up to them.

No, he gave you a legit point of view...guess again. He has first hand knowledge from Lazard himself, not just something he made up in his head. ISU probably paid Lazard to go there, that is how it works right?

Backdoor brag? I'm supporting my opinion with conversations I've had with people who might actually know something about what Lazard is thinking.

What's your supporting evidence? "CLOWNS SUCK, GOOD PLAYERS CAN'T GO THERE."

Backdoor brag? I'm supporting my opinion with conversations I've had with people who might actually know something about what Lazard is thinking.

What's your supporting evidence? "CLOWNS SUCK, GOOD PLAYERS CAN'T GO THERE."

don't let him troll you tork.

I appreciate that attitude, but he is stupid to believe ISU is going to turn it around in his time on campus...ISU needs 15 more guys with his ranking to even have a semblance of talent on that poor roster.

what they need are better athletes on the OL and DL - no different than any other team. doesn't matter how many 'lazards' you have on the team of you can't complete on either side of the LOS.

what they need are better athletes on the OL and DL - no different than any other team. doesn't matter how many 'lazards' you have on the team of you can't complete on either side of the LOS.

That is true for everyone and Iowa hasn't been getting the players they used to on the LOS and that is why they struggle, especially on the DL side. Early departures and injuries have hurt them on the OL.

ISU still is not going to just turn it around with the leadhead of a coach they have and one athletic playmaker.

Cracks me up that ISU fans think just by getting a 4* player that their team's fortunes are going to turn around! Guess what, every other team in the B12 has recruited 4* players as well! Go take a look at the last 3 years rivals rankings. Even Kansas has gotten a couple 4* (including one for 2013) in that time frame!

4* are nice, but it's all relative. There's nothing you have coming in that's better than what everyone else has coming in, just like all the new TV money you're getting is also going to everyone else. ISU is the floor of the B12, and there is nothing going on in your program that's going to change it.

I appreciate that attitude, but he is stupid to believe ISU is going to turn it around in his time on campus...ISU needs 15 more guys with his ranking to even have a semblance of talent on that poor roster.

Please remind me that you said this in a couple years. ISU has a lot of good young talent on this team right now and more guys coming. Lazard is just one of them. D'Vario Montgomery is another. Tommy Mister is another. And there is some really good young talent on the OL right now too.

Funny how Iowa wins one game in 3 years by six points against an ISU team with a QB playing on one leg and two 3rd string OL playing, and all of the sudden it's 1985 again. Good luck with that theory. Iowa is not that good either. ISU is just in a rebuilding year and we've already had a lot of injuries too.

Oh, and ISU lost 2 LBs to the NFL off of last year's team as well. Iowa will lose all 3 of their LBs after this year. Those things tend to set you back a bit.

Please remind me that you said this in a couple years. ISU has a lot of good young talent on this team right now and more guys coming. Lazard is just one of them. D'Vario Montgomery is another. Tommy Mister is another. And there is some really good young talent on the OL right now too.

Funny how Iowa wins one game in 3 years by six points against an ISU team with a QB playing on one leg and two 3rd string OL playing, and all of the sudden it's 1985 again. Good luck with that theory. Iowa is not that good either. ISU is just in a rebuilding year and we've already had a lot of injuries too.

Oh, and ISU lost 2 LBs to the NFL off of last year's team as well. Iowa will lose all 3 of their LBs after this year. Those things tend to set you back a bit.

who said that? oh, right, your a mad clone man. makes sense that you'd make stuff up.

Is that you Paul Rhoads?

Been hearing that for 5 years now. Just wait til Rhoads has all the players he recruited we were told....well guess what he is 5 years in, and you are saying he is still a couple years away?? Plus in what world is Rhoads getting in good recruiting classes? You might be able to name one or two from each class, but overall they are near the bottom of the Big 12 classes each year.

Please remind me that you said this in a couple years. ISU has a lot of good young talent on this team right now and more guys coming.

LOL, Jimmy Pollard and Paul Rhodes have made their entire careers off of suckers like you! Yeah, it always has been, and always will be 'a couple of years' with you guys....until what? You win 7 games again? Win 8 games for the 5th time in the past 100 years? You just keep polishing those Chizik coins like they're a genie's lamp, and maybe some day your wish for a top half in the B12 finish will come true.

Takes quite a set to even entertain the idea of Lazard going to Iowa. They can't even hang on to a kid that grew-up a Hawk fan. Lazard may very well switch his commitment, but he'd go to a football power.

Takes quite a set to even entertain the idea of Lazard going to Iowa. They can't even hang on to a kid that grew-up a Hawk fan. Lazard may very well switch his commitment, but he'd go to a football power.

As did that kid who grew up a Hawk fan.

Funny how ISU won two games by 3 points over two of the worst Iowa teams in 35 years and all of a sudden their fans began talking like it was total domination. However, I will agree with your other point that ISU has a decent class coming in and could be decent in the next couple of years.

I will and remind the 'Clods on here that I am neither an ISU fan or and Iowa fan, so I am as impartial as you can get. Do I love Iowa basketball, yes. Do I follow both ISU/Iowa football, yes but not through any affiliation.

My statements about ISU have nothing to do with the rivalry between ISU/Iowa, it has everything to do with their history of ineptitude. The best ISU team that beat Iowa in Kinnick was pasted later when they played some better teams and showed that they still had a long way to go.

I am sorry that I don't see how Rwhodes is going to change anything long term for ISU. History is not on his side and whoever made the comment that ISU is all excited after beating two of the worst Iowa teams in the last decade, go ahead and celebrate all you want. Tell me how it is going to be so different when injuries aren't playing a part in the game.

Dude crawl back in your hole. ISU is never going to be a consistently good program, if you can't accept reality I am sorry that you have to live in the cardinal and baby poop yellow world.

Congrats. Iowa state finally has a few verbals from kids that actually have other division 1 offers.

Latest posts