Larson Gone

I guess we'll get an early look at Fran's recruiting chops....... I'll go out on a limb and say he'll upgrade our talent as compared to Lick's choices... It will be fun to watch it play out.

Lick's choice (Larson) is a RSCI Top 100 I doubt we will be getting more talent than him in this years recruiting class

I guess we'll get an early look at Fran's recruiting chops....... I'll go out on a limb and say he'll upgrade our talent as compared to Lick's choices... It will be fun to watch it play out.

Like the old wood roller coaster at Arnold's Park -- hang on to the bar and enjoy the ride.

Also hearing that Fuller may be gone.

I'm going to try to be as positive as I can about this and say this departure (and potential others) are giving Caff and his new staff more space to build a winning program.

outching losing out best recruit and possible our best player...

not a good start for the new coach at all.

Neither Larson or Gatens were consensus Top 100 players, but your point is taken. Larson appears to be one of the more talented recruits we've had in awhile, which frankly should tell us how bad we've been recruiting.

I use RSCI as concensus. Gatens was 86 and Larson 94?
That could change as they finalize the 2010 class rankings,but no one else on the roster was even close.

Not sure why anyone would be sooo committed to Lick with his track record at Iowa with players transferring.

The problem with that analogy is that the LAST hill on that coaster is worse than the first one.

Yeah, but 99.9 percent of the time you returned safely to the launch point and if you hadn't tossed your cookies smiled and wanted to go again.

Not me; I hate roller-coasters!

All in all though, I'm imagine life will go on without Larson and any other players who decide to leave or get released from their LOI.