Larson Gone

A commited Brennan Cougill is 1,000 more valuable than an uncommited anyone.

For someone with "smart" in their name this doesn't sound too smart :) I want guys that are committed to be Hawkeyes too but I wouldn't care either if we got some top talent that really don't care about being Hawkeyes and just want to play basketball. Just because some is committed to the program doesn't mean they will ever do anything for it. With that said, who knows.

I made a comment a month ago that iowa would see a mass defection.. and it looks like it is happening... and at that time i got called every name under the sun...

to bad i was right... i really would have liked to see Larson in an Iowa uniform...

And the reality is the exodus will be fine if the right replacements come in. But, Andrew Francis is not the guy to get those players now. FM needs to go get his Craig Neal.

And the reality is the exodus will be fine if the right replacements come in. But, Andrew Francis is not the guy to get those players now. FM needs to go get his Craig Neal.

How do you know this? I am guessing you know nothing about Andrew Francis and his ability to recruit

So Larson is "reopening" his recruitment and saying he is still open to being re-recruited by Iowa.

Nuts to him. Sounds like he wants to be "bought". I'd say "adios".

How in the world can you possibly know this? Why not give things a chance to work themselves out before labeling Fran and his staff a failure. For ****s sake, it isn't even tax day, and Fran has been on the job for three weeks.

So Larson is "reopening" his recruitment and saying he is still open to being re-recruited by Iowa.

Nuts to him. Sounds like he wants to be "bought". I'd say "adios".

You honestly might be the dumbest person I've ever seen on these boards. He wants to see if he fits better elsewhere. That's the right decision on his part, he needs to do what's best for him, NOT what's best for us.

ESPN had this guy rated a 93.

Losing this guy is a huge blow to the Iowa team.

I wouldn't be surprised if Marble backs out if Brust asks for his release, they are the tightest of the 4 recruits.

Latest posts