Kyle Meyer: OMG

Very excited to see Meyer in black & gold. Does anyone have video of post moves/play of Meyer?

What excites me is how he runs the floor. He could be an Aaron White part two...he also has a decent outside shot if his scouting reports are correct. The difference between him and Aaron is that Kyle supposedly is an inch or two taller.

The entire incoming class is worth getting very excited about!

Very excited to see Meyer in black & gold. Does anyone have video of post moves/play of Meyer?

Wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't have very good post moves. I recall he has mentioned playing the 3 in college. I think that's what he sees himself as. I highly, highly doubt he could play the 3 in college, so he's going to need to develop some post moves if he hasn't already.

What excites me is how he runs the floor. He could be an Aaron White part two...he also has a decent outside shot if his scouting reports are correct. The difference between him and Aaron is that Kyle supposedly is an inch or two taller.

The entire incoming class is worth getting very excited about!

I was thinking the same thing. Imagine having 2 Aaron Whites on the court at the same time. Remember this is the recruit that was the first to commit.

Kyle looks very good in the video. Appears to have something we are lacking this year. It will certainly help to have size in the middle. Love his landing and stance. He has attitude like Aaron White. Fran just might have done it again.....

:)

This video made my computer lock up and make a loud buzzing sound. It wont reboot now and I have a 3 page homework assignment saved on there due tomorrow. Thanks...

If you are wondering how im typing this, im at the UI engineering building and will be here through the night. at least its almost friday haha

This video made my computer lock up and make a loud buzzing sound. It wont reboot now and I have a 3 page homework assignment saved on there due tomorrow. Thanks... If you are wondering how im typing this, im at the UI engineering building and will be here through the night. at least its almost friday haha
Don't have a bad computer then. It worked on my laptop and phone. So I'm guessing its not the video.

My laptop is fairly new. From the looks of things it might be a loose hard drive or somethin. Gotta get it looked at.

Find it funny that Meyer seems to be the afterthought player for most of you. Some people even talk about him redshirting. LOL! Dude plays better competition than any of the other recruits. Just like White last year. But I kept telling people that White was going to dominate, and people just kept talking about how he needed to put on weight.

But I guess if he isn't some kid playing against 6 footers in the middle of a corn field he must not be that good. :)

Caar, those are the star gazers. Those same people probably slammed AW before they seen him play.

Find it funny that Meyer seems to be the afterthought player for most of you. Some people even talk about him redshirting. LOL! Dude plays better competition than any of the other recruits. Just like White last year. But I kept telling people that White was going to dominate, and people just kept talking about how he needed to put on weight.

But I guess if he isn't some kid playing against 6 footers in the middle of a corn field he must not be that good. :)

Caar, those are the star gazers. Those same people probably slammed AW before they seen him play.

I think a lot of that "afterthoughtiness" can be attributed to how far away he is and a lack of a lot of video of the kid...not because people think he's not very good...they just don't know. As for me, he had me when he signed when I found out that he was a good all around player for the best AAU team in Georgia, despite not much video on him.

Edit: I also love how his teammate (44) reacts...with that "OH SH!T!" look on his face...priceless.

Last edited:
I'm tellin you. There is ZERO DOUBT this kid is a one and done. He'll average 22 points, 12 boards, and 6 assists at a minimum his freshman year.

Latest posts