Kyle Meyer: OMG

point being fat cells don't get burned off, they simply shrink, god it would be nice to get back on topic and it does appear that Meyer has gotten bigger, in the chest and shoulders, and will probably be a contributor if Basabe does not step it up, or if McCabe can't cure the fouling problem

I thought Meyer didn't lift?

So what do people think about that dunk....yawn....
I think almost everyone loves the outstanding dunk. I certainly do, and everything about Kyle's game from the block to the dunk to the outstanding attitude and presentation of his displeasure concerning the vicious forearm to the face. I can't wait until these guys arrive. Fran seems to have chosen players with Attitude, Philadelphia style. With limited resources, in comparison to the rest of the B1G, we have made tremendous strides quickly, and things will only get better next season. We have captured the attention of national media with Fran's very nice recruiting class and the teams' progress this season in the Big Ten.....

Things are certainly looking up, and Kyle is going to be a very important piece of the mix.....

This is a very popular topic, attracting over 6000 views, which is excellent. Herby has stirred things up very nicely. This is all good.....

:D

his ability to dribble the length of the floor got me, a big that can actually dribble without it going off his leg, will be big advantage, and he can hit the 3. hopefully he developes into a Jon Leuer for Iowa like he did for Wisconsin

his ability to dribble the length of the floor got me, a big that can actually dribble without it going off his leg, will be big advantage, and he can hit the 3. hopefully he developes into a Jon Leuer for Iowa like he did for Wisconsin
Meyer will not be dribbling the length of the floor when he gets to Iowa. If he wants to play, he'll outlet to a guard and sprint down the floor like White does.

how the f... do you know what he will or won't do

How often do you see a 6'10" kid dribbling the length of the floor in major college basketball? And what do you think would be quicker up the floor- meyer dribbling it up, or a quick outlet to a pg and an up/cross pass to the wing?

I do not know if we will see Kyle dribbling the length of the floor, but I am willing to bet that we will see him dribbling at least half of the court, ala Aaron White...

on a break away he will dribble the ball, and that is not the only video showing him bring up the ball, in fact in that vid he dribbled behind the back and passed to a teammate for a layup

on a break away he will dribble the ball, and that is not the only video showing him bring up the ball, in fact in that vid he dribbled behind the back and passed to a teammate for a layup

It is highly, highly unlikely fran will allow him to dribble the ball up the court after a rebound. He will be outletting it to a guard like the rest of our posts.

It is highly, highly unlikely fran will allow him to dribble the ball up the court after a rebound. He will be outletting it to a guard like the rest of our posts.

are you that big of a idiot you can't read, i didn't say rebound. I said "break away"
big f'n difference idiot

Latest posts