Kurt to get Twitter!!!

PS......I should add, I’ve read a lot of pleasant supportive posts from people over the years and I never once saw anyone act like KF was a god...saw many try to suggest that was being said, but none say it. You are of course right, that the prepubescent minds of several drew that up like it was somehow an insult, but it was only insulting to them…hence why it makes me chuckle when I see it.

My license plate is "KRKSGOD"

I've said it before...

Kurt is the Jekyl to Kirk's Hyde. Kurt is the crappy alter-ego of Kirk that does stupid things. Kirk is the coach we all know and love and respect. The only possible way to explain some of the mind numbingly stupid calls he makes is to acknowledge that he has an alter ego, whose name is Kurt.

Kind of like AIRBHG. We know he doesn't REALLY exist...but some times you have no other explanation.

I am pretty sure I am the one who started the whole "Kurt" thing, and I don't have a problem with teh coach. I do it for teh lulz.

Besides, everyone knows his name isn't Kurt, it's Kurk.

OK4P begs to differ.

I've said it before...

Kurt is the Jekyl to Kirk's Hyde. Kurt is the crappy alter-ego of Kirk that does stupid things. Kirk is the coach we all know and love and respect. The only possible way to explain some of the mind numbingly stupid calls he makes is to acknowledge that he has an alter ego, whose name is Kurt.

Kind of like AIRBHG. We know he doesn't REALLY exist...but some times you have no other explanation.
I beg to differ.

I've said it before...

What have you done!?!:eek:

I only come to these boards to read the comedic hilarity of GhostofBuTT and Hawkfarts. Or is it GhostHawks and ButtForce? I cant keep all these posters straight.