Kurt to get Twitter!!!

I agree with you Chad but I think you just rattled the hornets nest my friend...

What hornets nest.....it is what it is and I don't live here. I mean honestly anyone that gets upset about that needs serious help. They are grown men, acting....well, not grown. It’s kind of a self-indictment.

From what I can tell, it’s the new insult/jab the proletariat has assigned to KF mostly I believe because they think it irritates those who like having him as a coach. I’ve got to the point it makes me smile every time I see it. I just envision grown men, so petty and childish that they call another grown man, whom they’ve never met, who is more successful than them, more charitable and more respectful, by the wrong name…

It’s really kind of entertaining and telling if you think about it….30 and 40 and 50 year old men, calling someone by the wrong name on a message board, like their cute and really insulting someone……;)

It makes me laugh everytime, if you look at it for what it is you will too. Grown men acting like 10 year olds

I agree Churt.

I agree Churt.

hahahahahaha I was going to call him Curt...but then someone else said Chad.

Yuckity-yuckity-yuck

For your information CM...I was actually making fun/sarcasm of the people that think it's a huge insult to call him Kirk....I have been one of the biggest Kirk supporters out there....

....it was all Ken's fault....

hahahahahaha I was going to call him Curt...but then someone else said Chad.

Yuckity-yuckity-yuck

For your information CM...I was actually making fun/sarcasm of the people that think it's a huge insult to call him Kirk....I have been one of the biggest Kirk supporters out there....

....it was all Ken's fault....

And for your information, I wasn’t jabbing you per se. In fact I had always thought you were the positive sort....your response is interesting though I’ll have to say.

:D.....you came thru for me old pal, thats what I was shooting for. Kind of shows where we are at.

:D

For the record if anyone hasnt noticed I use Kurt when I am being critical. I use Kirk when I am talking about things he does well.

Ex
I wish Kurt wouldnt of just ran out the clock.

I like Kirks new hires.

And for your information, I wasn’t jabbing you per se. In fact I had always thought you were the positive sort....your response is interesting though I’ll have to say.

Alright...glad to see we're on the same page here :)

From what I can tell, it’s the new insult/jab the proletariat has assigned to KF mostly I believe because they think it irritates those who like having him as a coach. I’ve got to the point it makes me smile every time I see it. I just envision grown men, so petty and childish that they call another grown man, whom they’ve never met, who is more successful than them, more charitable and more respectful, by the wrong name…

It’s really kind of entertaining and telling if you think about it….30 and 40 and 50 year old men, calling someone by the wrong name on a message board, like their cute and really insulting someone……;)

It makes me laugh everytime, if you look at it for what it is you will too. Grown men acting like 10 year olds

Thanks for the enlightenment. I figured it was some sort of inside joke goin on because I've seen it so often around here. I didn't think it was possible for there to be that many idiots calling him by the wrong name. Then again there are some incredibly stupid posters on these boards so i thought i'd check. Although I'm not sure why calling him Kurt is funny... Seems pretty lame to me.

Thanks for the enlightenment. I figured it was some sort of inside joke goin on because I've seen it so often around here. I didn't think it was possible for there to be that many idiots calling him by the wrong name. Then again there are some incredibly stupid posters on these boards so i thought i'd check. Although I'm not sure why calling him Kurt is funny... Seems pretty lame to me.

It gets really funny when ya call him Curt...try it sometime.

I am pretty sure I am the one who started the whole "Kurt" thing, and I don't have a problem with teh coach. I do it for teh lulz.

Besides, everyone knows his name isn't Kurt, it's Kurk.

hahahahahaha I was going to call him Curt...but then someone else said Chad. Yuckity-yuckity-yuck For your information CM...I was actually making fun/sarcasm of the people that think it's a huge insult to call him Kirk....I have been one of the biggest Kirk supporters out there.... ....it was all Ken's fault....
And for your information, I wasn�t jabbing you per se. In fact I had always thought you were the positive sort....your response is interesting though I�ll have to say.

you thought hawkforce was the positive sort?! you must never read the basketball forums :)

Young Kurt.

600full-kurt-russell.jpg

Originally it was done on purpose to get under the skin of people that thought Kirk was a god. What we've seen at least according to NFL drafts was talent that was under utilized. But then a few people picked up on it and it snowballed from there. I think the coaching shakeup is huge and will provide the true legacy of Kirk Ferentz. It's like a presidency where the first term became sour. I think Kirk is ready to let the guns blaze and we'll see a lot of new with the team from here forward. Taking a knee is an obvious weakness as is many other things. I think the kurtians will be pleasantly surprised in the upcoming seasons. Either that, or they will simply be correct and the kirk's stay in Iowa city will churn to an end.

Originally it was done on purpose to get under the skin of people that thought Kirk was a god. What we've seen at least according to NFL drafts was talent that was under utilized. But then a few people picked up on it and it snowballed from there. I think the coaching shakeup is huge and will provide the true legacy of Kirk Ferentz. It's like a presidency where the first term became sour. I think Kirk is ready to let the guns blaze and we'll see a lot of new with the team from here forward. Taking a knee is an obvious weakness as is many other things. I think the kurtians will be pleasantly surprised in the upcoming seasons. Either that, or they will simply be correct and the kirk's stay in Iowa city will churn to an end.

Same, better or worse...his legacy is intact regardless. Far and away the most successful coach in Iowa’s history in all measurable ways….your point with standing I think we will see some good things as well, but his legacy is secure regardless.

PS......I should add, I’ve read a lot of pleasant supportive posts from people over the years and I never once saw anyone act like KF was a god...saw many try to suggest that was being said, but none say it. You are of course right, that the prepubescent minds of several drew that up like it was somehow an insult, but it was only insulting to them…hence why it makes me chuckle when I see it.

I am pretty sure I am the one who started the whole "Kurt" thing, and I don't have a problem with teh coach. I do it for teh lulz.

I can't emphasize this enough. I like teh coach, I don't like reactionary fans who blow every stupid thing out of proportion. Kert is just a bone to toss those people.

Latest posts