Kurt to get Twitter!!!

Well I can't think of something off the top of my head that made me laugh on the message board... it just doesn't happen very often. Occasionally someone will make a good zing towards a Cyclone or Badger fan that might make me crack up.

I'm a big fan of comedy movies like Office Space, The Hangover, Wedding Crashers, Old School, and other movies of that nature. I enjoy the more raunchy approach to humor. Ron White, Kat Williams, etc... Love those guys.

Raunchy=wet=not dry. I get it now. We like that here too but, there are rules.

you_will_get_wet_on_this_ride_dark_shirt-p235570654311514040z7q58_210.jpg

Would you rather read a comedian's lines or watch him perform them? How many people read comedy books vs watch comedy movies? I guess that's what I'm trying to say about the message board. It's just not a great platform for comedy in MY opinion. Apparently you guys think eachother are funny and that's fine. Like I said, to each his own. You can call me a fun-hater if ya like... I'm just being honest that's all.

And Ghost, I certainly agree with you regarding the time of year. Not much else to discuss so I understand the attempts at killing time.

Would you rather read a comedian's lines or watch him perform them? How many people read comedy books vs watch comedy movies? I guess that's what I'm trying to say about the message board. It's just not a great platform for comedy in MY opinion. Apparently you guys think eachother are funny and that's fine. Like I said, to each his own. You can call me a fun-hater if ya like... I'm just being honest that's all.

And Ghost, I certainly agree with you regarding the time of year. Not much else to discuss so I understand the attempts at killing time.

#honestfunhater

hahahaha
I put on nearly 1200 driving miles this week (Mon-Thu), traveling in & around four states (NC, SC, GA, and AL). Happily interacted with literally dozens of people.
You?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQB5Bl_2GKI]Your Last Text - Texting while Driving - YouTube[/ame]

You can get to HN app, thumb through threads and reply just by talking to your phone? Damn, you're good!

You can get to HN app, thumb through threads and reply just by talking to your phone? Damn, you're good!

I don't use le HN app. I prefer my browser. And yes, Dolphin HD browser also has voice features.

From what I can tell, it’s the new insult/jab the proletariat has assigned to KF mostly I believe because they think it irritates those who like having him as a coach. I’ve got to the point it makes me smile every time I see it. I just envision grown men, so petty and childish that they call another grown man, whom they’ve never met, who is more successful than them, more charitable and more respectful, by the wrong name…

It’s really kind of entertaining and telling if you think about it….30 and 40 and 50 year old men, calling someone by the wrong name on a message board, like their cute and really insulting someone……;)

It makes me laugh everytime, if you look at it for what it is you will too. Grown men acting like 10 year olds
I never thought I would agree with a Central Missouri Mule but I do 100% agree with you and I feel the same way about the use of Kurt. By the way GO BEARCATS! :) I'm an alum.

Latest posts