KOK rumor

forty5

Possibly to the Dolphins as a QB coach. Heard from a buddy that has been spot on with the Coker incident as well as Mccall. Yeah I know a buddy of a buddy as the source. Believe it or not but its out there.

This would be very good news, the offense has been costing us games for awhile now.

Soup Campbell as O Coordinator? Maybe we will actually try to score to end halves and games with a new coordinator? Wouldn't that be a novel idea.

I don't know if it has been discussed before but I will through it out there...
Perhaps it has been KF holding back the offense play calls particularly going for scores at the end of halves :)

This would be very good news, the offense has been costing us games for awhile now.

Soup Campbell as O Coordinator? Maybe we will actually try to score to end halves and games with a new coordinator? Wouldn't that be a novel idea.

How much you want to bet that if KOK does leave the next OC will run pretty much the exact same offense and we will have pretty much the exact same offensive philosophy?

Why do people think that if KOK goes all the sudden we are going such a change in our offense?

FWIW there seems to be some smoke behind this OC rumor. I'm getting text messages saying the same thing. i don't know if the same rumor is feeding the rumors I'm hearing or not so it may be a bunch of BS.

Doubtful, since his son who lives in Evanston usually has the latest breaking KOK news.

Philbin and O'Keefe I believe have many ties to each other, so this does not seem too farfetched. Two new coordinators to inject a little new blood into the program can't hurt. Obviously with Kirk still here there will not be major philosophy changes, but hopefully new coordinators will add some more wrinkles (like tweaking the way we defend the spread and 3rd downs, and getting more aggressive on offense to end halves/games and adding some new twists like say the RB screen?)

What happens to ok4p if this happens? Does he go in search of Dolphins message boards? Does he jump off the bandwagon and switch usernames?

nah, he just continues to get ballpunched at work and post magnificent economic treatises in the politics forum

How much you want to bet that if KOK does leave the next OC will run pretty much the exact same offense and we will have pretty much the exact same offensive philosophy?

Why do people think that if KOK goes all the sudden we are going such a change in our offense?
I just have to believe there is someone out there who can run the same system better, though. Finding that man would be a different matter, however, especially now. Our offense has been below average for far too long.

Latest posts