KM in a walking boot?

HaydenHawk56

Hearing something about this rumor going around....injury happened in Duke game last night and he played through it? Can this be confirmed?

1670458299516.png

Caitlin Clark was carried off the court against K-State and was back the next game. This feels different. It sucks, but you bite the bullet against ISU. Steal the Wisky game at home, you shouldn't need him for SEMO and Eastern Illinois and you have him back for the road game against Nebraska.

Is that the best case scenario?

If he was injured early in the game

Why the F keep playing him

He wasn't all that effective anyway

Aggravate the injury and have him on the injured reserve list longer

Might as well kiss the season goodbye sooner rather than later

The name of the game is to score more points than your opponent and we appear
to have extreme difficulty putting the ball in the basket

Kris is really our only threat

Bowen is a bright light though

More floor time is a must

:cool:

If he was injured early in the game

Why the F keep playing him

He wasn't all that effective anyway

Aggravate the injury and have him on the injured reserve list longer

Might as well kiss the season goodbye sooner rather than later

The name of the game is to score more points than your opponent and we appear
to have extreme difficulty putting the ball in the basket

Kris is really our only threat

Bowen is a bright light though

More floor time is a must

:cool:
I don't think any of us know enough about what happened to judge. As a coach, if a kid says he is good to go and there is nothing obvious to the contrary, you let him keep playing. Athletes play through minor injuries. I watched the whole game and had no clue he was injured at all.

Boots can just be precautionary. I was in a boot on a Tuesday and ran a track meet on a Friday. Let's hope it is minor.

Don't get too excited. He could be out and if he is, he is. But Kakert interviewed him after Duke and there was no mention of injury. Not even brought up. A lot of times ya put that boot on as a precaution, especially if there is a big game and a short turn around. The line is still Iowa by 4, so Vegas, who knows all, hasn't adjusted.

That. Sucks.

One of the worst injuries a basketball player can have.
Had it for a few years. Getting out of bed was a 20 minute process. It was unbearable pain standing up. Had to gradually put weight on one foot until it loosened to the point I could start to stand up, and then I had to lean on the wall and gradually get weight on that foot. If I sat down or took weight off for more than like 10 minutes at a time I had to go through that same process. I dreaded going to bed because I knew what was coming in the morning.

Switched to Wolverine boots (was working on my feet all day at that point in my life), and it went away within a week. Not saying they’re the cure, it was just the right thing for my feet at the time for whatever reason.

Had it for a few years. Getting out of bed was a 20 minute process. It was unbearable pain standing up. Had to gradually put weight on one foot until it loosened to the point I could start to stand up, and then I had to lean on the wall and gradually get weight on that foot. If I sat down or took weight off for more than like 10 minutes at a time I had to go through that same process. I dreaded going to bed because I knew what was coming in the morning.

Switched to Wolverine boots (was working on my feet all day at that point in my life), and it went away within a week. Not saying they’re the cure, it was just the right thing for my feet at the time for whatever reason.
One of the many running injuries I had in my forties. I could run with it, even run races with it. But the straighter the line the better. Left turn and hell came to breakfast (fortunately most 5k races are out and back)

I had the mild case of it (relatively speaking because it's anything but mild when it's your case) and I hope it's mild with Keegan as well. It affects lateral movement the most and by golly guess what sport Murray plays?

Kris Bryant had a severe case of it and missed the entire second half of the baseball season.

Sounds like C Mac gonna start for Murry. Hopefully it's the better shooting version and not the brick layer version. We have to defend the perimeter or we are toast.