Kevin Noreen?

Sounds like a Kevin Coble type...he is probably 6'8'' 220lbs tops...or Shurna another 6'9'' 225lb guy...both made all conference in the Big Ten.

It's my understanding that some staffs are looking at him to play the 3, in which case you probably would't want him weighing 250+.

On your first comment I agree...He needs to add strength not necessarily a lot of weight. I believe we will want our bigs to be able to get up and down the floor more so than the past coach however you will still have to rebound in a physical league. Fuller became a much better player by adding the strength in his sophmore year.

In terms of the second comment...you need to turn up your sarcasm detector.

The dude is cyclone fan -- so cut him some slack. He is disenfranchised, disadvantaged and probably quite unattractive. Quit picking on him!! ;)

50-60 lbs? So the criteria for playing in the Big 10 now is that you have to weigh 270+? Ridiculous comment

Yeah Roy has won those national titles at UNC by offering kids that Iowa has gone after.....hahaha

Yep...you're right. That would be a bit ridiculous. I was looking at another kid, 6'8"/185.

However, I did not say that you had to be 6'10"/270+ to play in the Big Ten. But that'd be nice to land one, wouldn't it??

Yep...you're right. That would be a bit ridiculous. I was looking at another kid, 6'8"/185.

However, I did not say that you had to be 6'10"/270+ to play in the Big Ten. But that'd be nice to land one, wouldn't it??

If Noreen wants to play in the ACC we may see Ben Brust 2.0. Similar rules and similar situation.

Latest posts