Josh Jackson with pick six

Daniels should be starting at center for the Bears. The trick is selling it to Trubisky, who has a lot to prove himself. But even Jonathon Ogden started at guard as a rookie before becoming arguably the best left tackle since Anthony Munoz. The offensive line coach who convinced Raven brass that Ogden could play guard for a year or two? Yes, it was Kirk Ferentz.
I do too. I think he's most valuable as a center with all he's able to do athletically. He's put on like 10-15 lbs since the beginning of his last yr at Iowa. He's over 300 now I think. He's pretty young and green yet but it wouldn't surprise me if he's a perennial pro bowler in a few yrs.

ESPN showed the score 3-3 after the pick 6. Did it get called back or was ESPN wrong?
It was called back. Defensive holding by the other corner before the pick.

Had it been after the pick, Josh would have lost his TD but then pick would have stood.

I love September/October when it's chilly in the mornings, then warms up during the day and cools off again when it get's dark. I have noticed that it's already getting darker sooner. A week and a half ago I wasn't turning on my house lights until almost 9 pm, now I'm turning them on at about 8:15 pm. In about 4 weeks we'll start to see trees changing colors.

Yep the Sun starts setting earlier by around the first day of summer, around June 20-21st, every year, like clockwork. The Sun is at its highest altitude in the sky on the first day of summer, stays around that altitude for several says like it is in a static position at its highest point, then each day after until the first day of winter the sun's altitude at your local noon time keeps getting lower and lower each days.

And the first day of Summer which is the Summer solstice gets its name "solstice" from Sol=Sun and Stice=Static or stasis.

Local noon is when the Sun passes over the imaginary line running from true due south to true due north. Local noon is when your site has the sun at its highest daily point in the sky. That is how sailors knew when it was noon where they were on the Earth. And that is how sundials work because even when the daylight is a shorter amount of time in November and December there is still Noon each day.

Yep the Sun starts setting earlier by around the first day of summer, around June 20-21st, every year, like clockwork. The Sun is at its highest altitude in the sky on the first day of summer, stays around that altitude for several says like it is in a static position at its highest point, then each day after until the first day of winter the sun's altitude at your local noon time keeps getting lower and lower each days.

And the first day of Summer which is the Summer solstice gets its name "solstice" from Sol=Sun and Stice=Static or stasis.

Local noon is when the Sun passes over the imaginary line running from true due south to true due north. Local noon is when your site has the sun at its highest daily point in the sky. That is how sailors knew when it was noon where they were on the Earth. And that is how sundials work because even when the daylight is a shorter amount of time in November and December there is still Noon each day.
Thanks, Jack!;)

hqdefault.jpg

It's always hard to judge play during the preseason, but, even given that, JJ is lighting it up.

He is the top rated CB in the NFL this preseason, and has more interceptions than completions given up. His opponent passer rating is 0.0.

https://packerswire.usatoday.com/20...-cb-josh-jackson-is-dominating-the-preseason/

I heard this to yesterday and was going to post. You know how valuable this is to a teams success? After reading I can only think what it does wen a player can take away 1/3 or 1/2 of the field. I really makes a defense that much better and limits the offense. So valuable.

It didn't take Jackson too long to reach paydirt in a regular season game either, recovering a blocked punt for TD against Minnesota.

No word on if he did the Lambeau Leap this time, but the ball is already finding him often in his young pro career.

Latest posts