Josh Jackson Heading to NFL

That is a great answer on multiple levels. Getting ahead of ourselves but what are the odds Fant is still around for his senior day?

He's such a mismatch, which is the type of player the NFL covets. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's gone after this year. Hopefully he has a monster year to warrant it.

He's such a mismatch, which is the type of player the NFL covets. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he's gone after this year. Hopefully he has a monster year to warrant it.
Amen. That's the curse of getting some great talent. They don't stick around as long and you gotta keep restocking the cupboard.

Honestly have no idea who he is lol. Is he the guy Ohio state kept throwing to? I think i remember a one handed grab but that game is the the only thing I remember about him.

I don't even remember the one handed grab. I only remember him from playing special teams and standing on the sideline for a couple years.

Interview with Josh by NFLDraftInsider. Toughest receiver to cover? Noah Fant. :)

Link

He sounds like a man with a plan. He seems very confident, but still humble with a good head on his shoulders. I really liked how he nonchalantly said he was number one without hesitation when asked who is the best cornerback in the draft.

17OS6-Playmaker-1-Jackson-768x432.jpg