Josh Jackson Heading to NFL

So you're the Browns fan. All joking aside, I hope you're right and they stay as far away from him as possible.

Yep, that's me. When you have Belichick as your head coach, Saban as your DC, and Ferentz as your OL coach and can muster 1 winning season, it just ain't ever gonna happen.

On the bright side...that next Cleveland win is going to feel better than most. I'm just hoping, for your sake, its next season and not too far off in the distance.

I am so bitter about this that I am starting a "go fund me" campaign on facebook. Maybe we can raise enough $$ to keep at Iowa...

My guess is that he leaves, as well. What's to keep him at U of I, really?

The chance to significantly improve his draft stock for starters. He may not even be drafted if he leaves now. He should stay and improve and get his degree then declare.

Lol, if true wouldn’t you be better suited for a different forum?

"If"
How dare you.
I am suited to different forums. And I participate on them. Just as Jon Miller does. But the mob and I were made for each other. I've recently noticed several free thinkers (former free thinkers) moving over to the mob.:(
But I've also seen some new free & independent thinkers emerge. All in all plenty of banter and quite fun.

Daniels is gone too. That’s per a blurb in the Daily Iowan I just saw

Last edited: