Josh Jackson Heading to NFL

Bringing along KF and PP too!!! What a class act.
Someone needs to record this for anyone who misses it.

I'm at a track meet tomorrow night. While I will have my Z pad I won't get home until around 9:30. Over/under on whether Jackson is off the board before I get home

Hope his pedestrian-for-DB time at the combine doesn't sink him lower than he hopes to go. NFL guys want fast in the first round.

Hope his pedestrian-for-DB time at the combine doesn't sink him lower than he hopes to go. NFL guys want fast in the first round.
For some teams, it will, others, probably not so much, especially since he improved those times at the pro day.

Predictions are all over the board. I've seen two that have him in the top 10 (one to Chicago, and one to S.F.), and two that have him in the second round. Most have him somewhere between 14 and 23.

For some teams, it will, others, probably not so much, especially since he improved those times at the pro day.

Predictions are all over the board. I've seen two that have him in the top 10 (one to Chicago, and one to S.F.), and two that have him in the second round. Most have him somewhere between 14 and 23.

Plus he is so much faster at everyone in seeing it first and takes ideal angles.

You just hope he doesn't spend more time that expected with Kirk in the green room.
I don't hope anything. It really doesn't affect me.
Like I said I don't get paid to scout, represent players or anything to do with football.
I'd like to think I know what I'm talking about.
But it's just a hobby. Until I can actually make a living at it, I'm not going to put 40-60 hrs a week in and I'm certainly not going to "hope".

That said I think he will be fine.