Joseph Toye Commits To....

Because Cunningham said no to Da Mayor, just like Vaughn did.
Which means what in this thread? We are talking about Iowa basketball recruiting. What is your obsession with the Clones? We are on hawkeyenation talking about our team not theirs. Get over them or go to cfan.

Which means what in this thread? We are talking about Iowa basketball recruiting. What is your obsession with the Clones? We are on hawkeyenation talking about our team not theirs. Get over them or go to cfan.

Just trolling the ISU trolls. Thanks for the advice though, I'll take it under careful consideration.

Think Fran needs to set up his staff a little better to help with the recruiting?? I am pretty sure he's got the Xs and Os down. Seems like the assistant coaches are just as big if not bigger in this process.

We may need better recruiting assistants but not sure we got the Xs and Os down based on last years inability to adjust to a half court game, come up with a lineup or win any end of game situations.

Better results last year on the court would have lead to better recruiting now.

Because Cunningham said no to Da Mayor, just like Vaughn did.

And it doesn't really matter, because Fred will get players. This is why I was on board with signing all of the transfers back in the day when some Iowa State fans had some trepidation about it.

At Iowa and Iowa State you have to have a niche IMO. The transfer thing is a niche. Every transfer with a pulse is contacted by the staff. Kane actually made contact with Iowa State first. It's worked out better than anybody could have possibly imagined but that's why you get a niche.

Your posts were much more useful here when you were posting there. Seems like you don't have much lead in your pencil.

And it doesn't really matter, because Fred will get players. This is why I was on board with signing all of the transfers back in the day when some Iowa State fans had some trepidation about it.

At Iowa and Iowa State you have to have a niche IMO. The transfer thing is a niche. Every transfer with a pulse is contacted by the staff. Kane actually made contact with Iowa State first. It's worked out better than anybody could have possibly imagined but that's why you get a niche.

Vaughn certainly did.

Just trolling the ISU trolls. Thanks for the advice though, I'll take it under careful consideration.

Phew... thanks deanvogs, they're gone now.

Phew... thanks deanvogs, they're gone now.

Who said I was gonna get rid of them? I said I was gonna troll them, so that requires them to respond.....I also got the biggest troll to respond.....you.....

Mission-Accomplished-251x300.jpg

Who said I was gonna get rid of them? I said I was gonna troll them, so that requires them to respond.....I also got the biggest troll to respond.....you.....

Mission-Accomplished-251x300.jpg

You "got" me to respond? Well in that case I better pack it up because every post I've made where I've quoted someone I've been trolled on.

As for the bold, I appreciate your kind words, I'm glad to have you on TeamCun3.

You "got" me to respond? Well in that case I better pack it up because every post I've made where I've quoted someone I've been trolled on.

As for the bold, I appreciate your kind words, I'm glad to have you on TeamCun3.

Respond away I don't care. Yet when I actually state my goal is to troll ISU fans (you included) and then they bite the bait, then that is on them and you.

Realizing what you are (troll) in no way puts me on teamCun.

Respond away I don't care. Yet when I actually state my goal is to troll ISU fans (you included) and then they bite the bait, then that is on them and you.

Realizing what you are (troll) in no way puts me on teamCun.

I'm just really confused, I missed the whole part where you trolled anyone. When there are like 3 people posting in a thread and one responds to another I guess I don't see how you so masterfully trolled anyone. Looks like they just responded to your response to them. Like I said, if they or me "bit the bait" by responding to you then every quoted post on this forum is a troll according to you.

You should head back over to Cyfan, they appreciate you more over there.

I'm just really confused, I missed the whole part where you trolled anyone. When there are like 3 people posting in a thread and one responds to another I guess I don't see how you so masterfully trolled anyone. Looks like they just responded to your response to them. Like I said, if they or me "bit the bait" by responding to you then every quoted post on this forum is a troll according to you.

You should head back over to Cyfan, they appreciate you more over there.

Any questioning of Hoiball is sacrilege to an ISU fan...I don't need to explain that to a ISU like you though.

As far as Cyfan goes, I don't really need to go there any longer.....this place is overrun with ISU fans like you so I can get my fill of them right here on this board.

Any questioning of Hoiball is sacrilege to an ISU fan...I don't need to explain that to a ISU like you though.

As far as Cyfan goes, I don't really need to go there any longer.....this place is overrun with ISU fans like you so I can get my fill of them right here on this board.

Hoiball, Hoiball, Hoiball, Hoiball, Hoiball, Hoiball, Hoiball, Hoiball. Dammit! He got me again! That damn deanvogs.

Latest posts