Jordan Lomax injured

JugadorHawk

Lomaxcopy.jpg

God speed to Jordan and shout out to Robert Howe and HawkeyeInsider.com for the pic.

What happened to him? He's lucky to have all his bros and some Perfect Ten Models in his hospital room. And who is that Navy SEAL-looking hero in the back left? That dude is clearly legit.

lol-face.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm reading that it's a shoulder injury. He's had it for a while and it wasn't getting any better. May be sidelined the whole year.

Show us some pictures of your wife, GF or boyfriend. Or yourself for that matter. Then we can make snide remarks about you.

Nice of his friends and teammates to visit him after surgery. Hopefully he's not out for too long.

What happened to him? Why are those ugly girls in his hospital room? And who is that d-bag back left who thinks he's Mr. Kewl Guy?

Man up and show us a picture of your woman or zip it. Those girls aren't bad looking at all. You're just hating to sound cool.

I must be. Are you offering sympathy or what?

I do feel sorry for you. Anyone who makes post like you do and the amount of posts obviously wants to remove himself from the real world and drag others down. I hope you find happiness.

No I'm not but if you're gonna judge them for having a couple pretty good lookin women in the room then step up to the plate and prove you have better taste.

Latest posts