Jordan Lomax injured

I do feel sorry for you. Anyone who makes post like you do and the amount of posts obviously wants to remove himself from the real world and drag others down. I hope you find happiness.

You're very nice. Do you want to come over and play video games after lunch?

No I'm not but if you're gonna judge them for having a couple pretty good lookin women in the room then step up to the plate and prove you have better taste.

Look pal, your idea of "good looking" and mine are miles apart. I've expressed my opinion, and now you've expressed yours.
Move on.

Ahhh I see that's the response I expected. All talk no action. Weak sauce "pal"... weak sauce.

Ahhh I see that's the response I expected. All talk no action. Weak sauce "pal"... weak sauce.

Wait. What? You're all bunged up because I expressed an opinion of the two fuglies in a picture included in the OP?

Something better to worry about: you need to find it.

Look I never said they were drop dead gorgeous. I said they were pretty good looking. I wouldn't kick them out of bed for eating crackers that's for sure. I highly doubt in "real life" the two of you would either. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and act like you're Rico Sueve. Just saying if you're gonna call them ugly then prove that you can land better. If he could I'd give him credit where it's due.

Well they certainly aren't good looking. Gotta go with Vin on this one.

Somebody has high standards...

I'd give the one on the right the groceries. Probably not the one on the left though... if I did, I'd make her leave those huge earrings on. :D

Look I never said they were drop dead gorgeous. I said they were pretty good looking. I wouldn't kick them out of bed for eating crackers that's for sure. I highly doubt in "real life" the two of you would either. It's easy to sit behind a keyboard and act like you're Rico Sueve. Just saying if you're gonna call them ugly then prove that you can land better. If he could I'd give him credit where it's due.

My wife is exponentially better looking than either of those. And no, I'm not giving you fapping material.

You're unclear on the definitions of "opinion" and "personal taste", aren't you.

Uh huh I bet she is.

This is petty I totally agree with you guys. I just didn't think it was necessary to call a couple chicks ugly from behind your keyboard. I get the attempt at being funny or whatever he was trying to do. Just thought it was pretty classless that's all. Especially considering this is a thread regarding Lomax's injury. Completely got sidetracked. My apologies. To each his own. I'm done.

Uh huh I bet she is.

This is petty I totally agree with you guys. I just didn't think it was necessary to call a couple chicks ugly from behind your keyboard. I get the attempt at being funny or whatever he was trying to do. Just thought it was pretty classless that's all. Especially considering this is a thread regarding Lomax's injury. Completely got sidetracked. My apologies. To each his own. I'm done.

Ease up, DP. You're heading for a gripper.
It's the freakin' offseason, and it's a jillion degrees outside, and people are allowed to express opinions with which you don't agree.

Uh huh I bet she is.

Yep, you've confirmed it. You ugly.

Ease up, DP. You're heading for a gripper.
It's the freakin' offseason, and it's a jillion degrees outside, and people are allowed to express opinions with which you don't agree.

You can express your opinion all you want. Maybe all this talk lately about Kirk and the kind of class he shows has my standards a little high. Didn't think it's too much to ask for our fanbase to be similar. Just thought it would be nice if you could show a little more class that's all. No worries. I'll lower my expectations for your posts from now on.

You can express your opinion all you want. Maybe all this talk lately about Kirk and the kind of class he shows has my standards a little high. Didn't think it's too much to ask for our fanbase to be similar. Just thought it would be nice if you could show a little more class that's all. No worries. I'll lower my expectations for your posts from now on.

Yes, pls adjust downward. And I apologize if I heretofore gave you some false impression about my posting style. :D

Man up and show us a picture of your woman or zip it. Those girls aren't bad looking at all. You're just hating to sound cool.

Don't hate on VintageScorpion this man has dedicated his life to insightful comments via hawkeyenation.com with out him this board would not run.

Latest posts