Jordan Lomax injured

Don't hate on VintageScorpion this man has dedicated his life to insightful comments via hawkeyenation.com with out him this board would not run.

At least we're not stuck on the flogged-out psu topic any longer, eh Sam? ;)

I don't expect Scorpio to post a picture of his rubber doll. But why doesn't someone post some identifying information so that Jordan's teammates can pay him a visit and let them know how much they appreciate him so rudely insulting their friends for no apparent reason but just to be an ***.

I don't expect Scorpio to post a picture of his rubber doll. But why doesn't someone post some identifying information so that Jordan's teammates can pay him a visit and let them know how much they appreciate him so rudely insulting their friends for no apparent reason but just to be an ***.

23997564.jpg

I gotta side with DP and Sam. You can have your opinion, but I think it's just kinda dooshy to call some young girl ugly, even if it's just on some internet message board. Didn't your momma teach you that if you don't have something nice to say, yada yada yada.... ?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k60qr2BXbQM"]JOEY SAYS "WHOA!" (complete version) ...........thanks to blossomfanchannel - YouTube[/ame]

How would all of you sensitive, "classy" fellas advise me to edit my post? Tell me what will calm you down and I'll go back and change the language. :rolleyes::p

Not my style. Too brief, too devoid of color and dimension. ;)

what you have done with your colorful posting style and everyones reaction or maybe more accurately overreaction to it is make a topic about a player that was in the 2 deeps almost complete devoid of any information about what happened to him and how long he is out of action.

what you have done with your colorful posting style and everyones reaction or maybe more accurately overreaction to it is make a topic about a player that was in the 2 deeps almost complete devoid of any information about what happened to him and how long he is out of action.

that right there is one doozy of a run-on sentence, clownhouse

Latest posts