Jon: Is Ferentz Interviewing Tomorrow With KC?

A twitter account that is used by NFL.com is saying Clark Hunt (KC Owner) is in Philly today to interview Andy Reid. So much for that rumor Marty.

A twitter account that is used by NFL.com is saying Clark Hunt (KC Owner) is in Philly today to interview Andy Reid. So much for that rumor Marty.

It was actually going to take place. KF drove to KC this morning and had a mile left to drive an hour before the meeting time. He didn't manage his time wisely and ran out of time and missed the meeting.

Of course I'm kidding, but seriously, anyone check for flights from IC to KC on flight tracker?

I love how people talk to Jon like he has any insight or sources into what's going on with the larger issues in the program. This thread proves that he's just as worthless as the rest of us when it comes to those things.

I love how people talk to Jon like he has any insight or sources into what's going on with the larger issues in the program. This thread proves that he's just as worthless as the rest of us when it comes to those things.

Ding, ding, ding.

Tell us how you really feel about Jon!

LOL, my strong sense is Jon checks this site about once every 2-3 days. Doesn't exactly seem like much of a priority to him.

are_you_jelly.jpg

Nice knowing ya! See you in about a month!!:D