Jewell Hampton and Jordan Bernstien Arrested

Seriously. How stupid can kids be these days? Iowa players should know by now that Iowa City cops are on the lookout for them. They have targets on their backs. I'm tired of these stories. Get a clue children.
Iowa was ok without Jewell last year and they will be ok without him this year. I say KF should suspend him for half the season if not most of it. This crap has to stop.

Seriously. How stupid can kids be these days? Iowa players should know by now that Iowa City cops are on the lookout for them. They have targets on their backs. I'm tired of these stories. Get a clue children.
Iowa was ok without Jewell last year and they will be ok without him this year. I say KF should suspend him for half the season if not most of it. This crap has to stop.

Should we also throw the baby out with the bathwater?

Why do these kids even go down there? The ICPD is always on the lookout for Football players, particularly in the summer when the number of students is down. Bet they all high five each other each time one busts an Iowa football player.

Whatever, the IC police are just after our underage players who go into bars intoxicated and get into fights. These guys should know better already. The second any Iowa football player beats up anyone the Iowa City Police just have to get involved. Get a life!

Relax people. Some people are talking about missing half the season...are you kidding me. It is summer, they are college kids...if this is the worse thing that happens we are doing pretty well. To my knowledge this is also the first time that either has been in trouble. I think both are good guys and liked by teammates...just got to drunk one night. They will probably have to run extra and maybe miss the first half of the first game.

Thinking about it though you probably can't blame them. They were just out celebrating the news that ISU is going to the MAC.

Relax people. Some people are talking about missing half the season...are you kidding me. It is summer, they are college kids...if this is the worse thing that happens we are doing pretty well. To my knowledge this is also the first time that either has been in trouble. I think both are good guys and liked by teammates...just got to drunk one night. They will probably have to run extra and maybe miss the first half of the first game.

You must be kidding. Jewel Hampton was breaking the law by even being in the bar, he is underage.

LOL, the coaching staff will not take it lightly...nor will the leadership group. So it really does not matter what you or i think. Suspension or not, this will not go well at all for either of them. I can promise you much more is expected of these guys. As i said above most importantly both were in heavy position battles and just took a step back.

Yes, as of 6/1.

Interesting. How did Jewel get into the bar then if he is 20? I didn't know that law went into effect. Makes total sense for the police to up their in-bar patrols for a while as it is going to take some time to change the mindset of the bar owners and patrons.

Interesting. How did Jewel get into the bar then if he is 20? I didn't know that law went into effect. Makes total sense for the police to up their in-bar patrols for a while as it is going to take some time to change the mindset of the bar owners and patrons.

I think you can get in all the same....you just have to leave by 10pm or so.....maybe thats not exactly correct....and if caught its a $700+ fine for the individual

Latest posts