Jake Rudock

Status
Not open for further replies.
100%. That was an easy throw. He didn't have to stand in there and be patient and put the ball on the money between a couple defenders. He threw it up... not hard.

OK...ya lost me there. He was getting smoked and knew there was zero coverage....on the money throw most of us posting on this couldn't make with no defense on the field, let alone while getting hit hard.

Your an internet athlete all american.

100%. That was an easy throw. He didn't have to stand in there and be patient and put the ball on the money between a couple defenders. He threw it up... not hard.

You were doing a pretty decent troll job until this last post....just couldnt help yourself could you? This one was so pathetically dumb that it couldnt be anything but a troll job....or youre just that dumb...

That was an average play that you expect any starting B10 QB to make. The praise was for his poise.. I'll give him that. Hitting a wide open KMM on the deep ball in the endzone would have been nice, wouldn't it?

you are lookin worse by the minute bud...

Did you actually see that play he had 2 charging defensive lineman in his face and basically had to turn and chuck it over then in one motion...

just stop you aren't going to find one person that agrees with you on that throw.

See, I think if he was put in place of Stanzi. We wouldn't have went to the Orange bowl. Maybe the outback. Not that like that is bad but even with those players he wouldn't make us a B1G contender I don't think.

He's already better than Stanzi was at the same point in their careers.

64423d1327881837-siding-choices-just-got-trolled.jpg

you are lookin worse by the minute bud...

Did you actually see that play he had 2 charging defensive lineman in his face and basically had to turn and chuck it over then in one motion...

just stop you aren't going to find one person that agrees with you on that throw.

Uhm I agree with him. That makes for that one person.

That was no Vandenberg to McNutt zip it through 2 defenders in a 8 inch window on a slant as a (RS) Sophmore.

Will KF have an actual open QB race next spring like we did this year, or is Jake set in stone like we all believe?

I guarantee you guys that think it was a good throw: He threw it that general area and it ended up a good throw. He was rushed and had to do something with it so he threw it to our biggest guy on the corner of the endzone. No skill. A lot of faith. I doubt it was a confident throw.

Will KF have an actual open QB race next spring like we did this year, or is Jake set in stone like we all believe?

Nobody but Jake sees the field the next two years. That may not be a bad thing, we will have to see. Wish he had more arm strength.

I guarantee you guys that think it was a good throw: He threw it that general area and it ended up a good throw. He was rushed and had to do something with it so he threw it to our biggest guy on the corner of the endzone. No skill. A lot of faith. I doubt it was a confident throw.

The ability to get it in the general direction without short arming it or crumpling up into a heap is why it was clutch...

So many times you see QB's short arm it or give up..

Please honestly give it up

Rudock wouldn't have taken us down the field in those brutal conditions to beat Penn State like Stanzi did when he was a Soph. Fact.

It was a good quick decision. The pressure was on top of him and he knew CJ's route. What more can you ask for in that situation? A qb with "no skill" probably throws it to nobody or gets sacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts