J-Bo is the most important player on this team

Didn’t Lohaus RS his junior year then turn a big senior year into over a decade in the NBA. I know that’s going back a ways. And he wasn’t allowed to play on the perimeter until that season.

Didn’t Lohaus RS his junior year then turn a big senior year into over a decade in the NBA. I know that’s going back a ways. And he wasn’t allowed to play on the perimeter until that season.

I think so. It's true that its extremely rare to do. But these kids love playing for Fran and Kriener probably doesn't have a future in basketball after next year. Who knows, maybe he would like to drag out the experience one more year. Like I said, it's highly unlikely.

Lohaus had two years of eligibility remaining after his redshirt. And spent most of the first one in Raveling's doghouse. I have been critical of some of the love for Mr. Davis over the years but one of the best things he did was find a role for Lohaus in his offense playing the four-and saving his career.

That's an excellent question. If Cook doesn't return I say Nunge without hesitation. I think he has the skill set and potential to be a very good stretch 4/5 type of player similar to Kaminsky. IMO he would be the starter at the 4 next year if Cook were to leave.

Now if Cook were to return it becomes extremely muddy (assuming nobody else but Baer is gone). That opens up only about 20 minutes per game while adding the 3 RS players, Pat, and Joe T. Do Pat or Joe T RS? I guess I'd still go with Nunge as I wouldn't be shocked if Kriener's and Dailey's minutes both go down next season and I like his chances of receiving minutes vs the other two.

Another possibility is that Connor goes full time baseball; I don't have any info on that - it's just a possibility. That would immediately open minutes for Joe T.

Another segment ... this one with his brother Zach attending all of his college games, so far.

I think its entirely possible that Nunge could be better than Kriener. Pemsl too for that matter. Kriener's good is good, but his bad is really bad. That could easily change by next year tho.
Kriener is a banger, they always have value. Other teams hate such players on the court with them, unsettling.

I think for Pat people just aren’t convinced his body is physically ready for B1G play. That wasn’t an issue for Cmac.

I like what Connor has brought in terms of toughness and savvy, but in the interest of fairness these are his B1G stats:

18.5 MPG / 2.6 PPG / 26.5% FG / 0% 3P / 65% FT / 2.5 APG / 0.9 TPG / 7.7 PER

So again Cmac has helped this current team, primarily due to a void we have in terms of ballhandling, passing, and toughness, but I don’t think he has proven that he’s a high quality player at this level just yet.
He isn't a great player, but he is valuable to have, fundamentally sound, doesn't do many idiot things.

What's he doing missing a free throw.

chuck-norris-memes-37.png

Latest posts