J-Bo is the most important player on this team

All 9 of those guys are important...and the defensive effort. Garza and Moss could carry us Sunday...so many guys capable of scoring 20.

uhhhhh . . .yeahhhh . . . but one of them is the most special to this year's team. The Bulls had a special Jordan, and the Hawkeyes have a special Jordan. His ability to finish games is unmatched on this squad.

uhhhhh . . .yeahhhh . . . but one of them is the most special to this year's team. The Bulls had a special Jordan, and the Hawkeyes have a special Jordan. His ability to finish games is unmatched on this squad.

Joe Wieskamp says "Hi"!

Agree but he wouldnt be that with the real best player.

Like Ronnie Lester not being the best player to get to the F4. It was Vince. He made the shots right?

TC with out doubt is where the foundation is.

I'm glad we have him. But he's not clutch the way J-Bo is.

tenor.gif

https://www.dailywire.com/news/38896/walsh-racist-sexist-and-transphobic-undertones-matt-walsh

2-23-2019 10-34-46 AM.jpg

I will go with Wieskamp. Bohannon is a good player, but he has disappeared in a lot of games. Wieskamp makes the whole team better. Hopefully, his back is feeling better.

I will go with Wieskamp. Bohannon is a good player, but he has disappeared in a lot of games. Wieskamp makes the whole team better. Hopefully, his back is feeling better.
Wieskamp has disappeared in as many games as JBo, to be fair

Last edited:
J-Bo 3rd team by the coaches, honorable mention by the media.

Cook 2nd & 3rd team

Garza Hon Mention

JW all freshmen team

The starting line-up next year should be
Joe T
J-Bo
Weiskamp
Cook
Garza

As much grief as I give Cook it's better for him and the team if he comes back next year. The 4 award winners above and a very deep bench means Fran should be able to improve the win total. Will he, is the question.

Last edited:

Latest posts