It gets worse- Sandusky shared boys from second mile with other men

I had always assumed that something like this would come out. I wonder how big this gets? If there are very wealthy/powerful/influential people involved it would certainly explain alot.

I think what would destroy the university is if they found out high paying boosters were involved in this.

I'd like to take a stab a profiling this guy before we find out who he is.

White male 50-60 years of age, republican, wealthy, married, 2-3 children, PSU booster and Alum, donates lots of money to politicians who talk alot about traditional family values, donates to charity quite a bit and in the last year or two has had someone publically decalre him to be a 'pillar of the community'. Probably never been involved in politics directly (afraid of beinging looked at too closely). Wife has a drug or alcohol problem and spends lots of money on shoes. Couple frequently vacations seperately.
If outed this is an individual that would likely commit suicide rather than face a trial. Somewhere in this individual's home or office there is a picture of him with Joe Paterno.

I'd like to take a stab a profiling this guy before we find out who he is.White male 50-60 years of age, republican, wealthy, married, 2-3 children, PSU booster and Alum, donates lots of money to politicians who talk alot about traditional family values, donates to charity quite a bit and in the last year or two has had someone publically decalre him to be a 'pillar of the community'. Probably never been involved in politics directly (afraid of beinging looked at too closely). Wife has a drug or alcohol problem and spends lots of money on shoes. Couple frequently vacations seperately.If outed this is an individual that would likely commit suicide rather than face a trial. Somewhere in this individual's home or office there is a picture of him with Joe Paterno.

Theres no need to bring politics into this