It gets worse- Sandusky shared boys from second mile with other men

It's not so much that the guy's a true republican...but that's the wall he would hide behind for a couple of reasons...first, who would suspect such a "family values", "virtuous soul"? And it would also, like Sandusky heading up second mile, give him an in with families and kids, trusting his "family values" facade...not unlike pedos becoming priests or coaches.

A least somebody gets it.

My guess is that Sandusky will be found dead and anyone else that knows anything about this kiddie ring to protect the rich and powerful.

So glad politics got brought up on this thread.

Isn't it great!?!? It's like there's not a political forum here or something...and even if there was it's not like politics would create a divide that would make the bitterness spill into everything else at the drop of a hat...it even gets your real life stalked by people you thought you were friends, because if you disagree with them on something, you're suddenly an enemy that must be destroyed...

I may or may not last until the season starts...it's sapping the fun right out of this place.

Isn't it great!?!? It's like there's not a political forum here or something...and even if there was it's not like politics would create a divide that would make the bitterness spill into everything else at the drop of a hat...it even gets your real life stalked by people you thought you were friends, because if you disagree with them on something, you're suddenly an enemy that must be destroyed...

I may or may not last until the season starts...it's sapping the fun right out of this place.

Yes, what the hell does political beliefs have to do with this discussion.