It gets worse- Sandusky shared boys from second mile with other men

I'd like to take a stab a profiling this guy before we find out who he is.

White male 50-60 years of age, republican, wealthy, married, 2-3 children, PSU booster and Alum, donates lots of money to politicians who talk alot about traditional family values, donates to charity quite a bit and in the last year or two has had someone publically decalre him to be a 'pillar of the community'. Probably never been involved in politics directly (afraid of beinging looked at too closely). Wife has a drug or alcohol problem and spends lots of money on shoes. Couple frequently vacations seperately.
If outed this is an individual that would likely commit suicide rather than face a trial. Somewhere in this individual's home or office there is a picture of him with Joe Paterno.

I'd say the likelihood of this being right in the bullseye is about 99.6%.

Neither Heavy.com nor RadarOnline.com are anything close to a credible source. When it comes to the line that separates sensationalism and news, both sites fall to the sensational side by a wide margin. They will report anything that draws mouse clicks and are not concerned with factualism in the least.

But as far as this story is concerned, I don't think they're reporting anything new. This has been the story-in-waiting since the very beginning. I won't jump to any conclusions until more facts come out, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if others were found to have been involved.

I'd like to take a stab a profiling this guy before we find out who he is.

White male 50-60 years of age, republican, wealthy, married, 2-3 children, PSU booster and Alum, donates lots of money to politicians who talk alot about traditional family values, donates to charity quite a bit and in the last year or two has had someone publically decalre him to be a 'pillar of the community'. Probably never been involved in politics directly (afraid of beinging looked at too closely). Wife has a drug or alcohol problem and spends lots of money on shoes. Couple frequently vacations seperately.
If outed this is an individual that would likely commit suicide rather than face a trial. Somewhere in this individual's home or office there is a picture of him with Joe Paterno.

Thank you Dr. Spencer Reid. Spot on.

how is his party affiliation relevent?

How is the fact that he's married relevant, how is the fact that he has 2-3 kids relevant, how is the fact that I said that his wife likely has a substance abuse problem relelvant? I just took a guess at what I thought this guy would be like - funny what some people decide to pick out and be offended by. For what its worth the fact that he is rich is likely a much stronger indicator of him being a republican than the fact that he's a pedophile. People like this need to develop a veneer of respectability and allying ones self with people that talk consitantly about family values and returning America to blah blah blah is a way to do it.

I wasn't on the bandwagon before, but if true I might be persuaded to jump on the "let's boot a big ten team train."

You are all aware of the Franklin child prostitution ring in Omaha allegedly involving rich powerful men in the community and around the nation. Sandusky's name has been linked to that whole disgusting mess.

how is his party affiliation relevent?
How is the fact that he's married relevant, how is the fact that he has 2-3 kids relevant, how is the fact that I said that his wife likely has a substance abuse problem relelvant? I just took a guess at what I thought this guy would be like - funny what some people decide to pick out and be offended by. For what its worth the fact that he is rich is likely a much stronger indicator of him being a republican than the fact that he's a pedophile. People like this need to develop a veneer of respectability and allying ones self with people that talk consitantly about family values and returning America to blah blah blah is a way to do it.

Neither party has the market cornered on hypocrisy and both have their fair share of bullies, criminals, idiots, and wingnuts.. The PSU situation is one that just doesn't need to have the political stuff injected into it.

Hasn't this been the conjecture all along?

Yes...the person who first broke this last year was also quoted as saying that would be more to come about Sandusky basically pimping kids out...but it died down when the focus turned to putting him behind bars for what we already knew.

Neither party has the market cornered on hypocrisy and both have their fair share of bullies, criminals, idiots, and wingnuts.. The PSU situation is one that just doesn't need to have the political stuff injected into it.

It's not so much that the guy's a true republican...but that's the wall he would hide behind for a couple of reasons...first, who would suspect such a "family values", "virtuous soul"? And it would also, like Sandusky heading up second mile, give him an in with families and kids, trusting his "family values" facade...not unlike pedos becoming priests or coaches.

It's disgusting, but I had resigned myself to this possibility almost from the beginning. You just had to know it was going to come out eventually.

It's disgusting, but I had resigned myself to this possibility almost from the beginning. You just had to know it was going to come out eventually.

Hey Tork, do you think you'll ever pursue a career as an investigative journalist, or will you try to stick with sports?