It gets worse- Sandusky shared boys from second mile with other men

How is the fact that he's married relevant, how is the fact that he has 2-3 kids relevant, how is the fact that I said that his wife likely has a substance abuse problem relelvant? I just took a guess at what I thought this guy would be like - funny what some people decide to pick out and be offended by. For what its worth the fact that he is rich is likely a much stronger indicator of him being a republican than the fact that he's a pedophile. People like this need to develop a veneer of respectability and allying ones self with people that talk consitantly about family values and returning America to blah blah blah is a way to do it.

I truly hope the word "banned" under your name isn't a joke.

Republican...idiot...what's the diff?

Not sure what political affiliation has to do with the rape of young boys....

But what I am sure of is that anyone who defines themselves by party affiliation and thinks that any side has a claim on the truth are the real idiots. Both sides are pathetic which is why we're in the mess we're in.

Back to the topic at hand....I have no doubt that there were others involved in this. For whatever reason, these pedophile cases always seem to have multiple assailants...they're like freaking vultures. It rarely ever seems to be one person, there always seems to be a "ring" of people involved.