Isu prediction

Stonehawk

I know guys it's early so I'll prolly get roasted but I have a few isu friends and they are predicting a cyclone win. I was told that they have a qb this year that is the best they have had on campus in decades. They have lots of talent this year they say. What is yur guy's predictions

I don't think you'll get roasted because "it's early", that's what I predict.

I donto know but they are quite high on this new qb. Good thing is we got a pretty decent qb coming back

Well they have this new coach who they say has an overall record of 173-50, including winning multiple conference and national championships, so it's not surprising that they are all fired up.

Of, 138 of the wins and all of the titles came when he was a player or assistant, so there is that to keep the Hawks from quaking too much in their boots.

Once again the Iowa game will be the most important for the Cyclone staff, players and fans because at this point a win in that game is the best they can hope for.

I know guys it's early so I'll prolly get roasted but I have a few isu friends and they are predicting a cyclone win. I was told that they have a qb this year that is the best they have had on campus in decades. They have lots of talent this year they say. What is yur guy's predictions

They always say that this time of year. Bottom line is they are still Iowa St.

Once again the Iowa game will be the most important for the Cyclone staff, players and fans because at this point a win in that game is the best they can hope for.

It will always be their #Superbowl. Case in point, last year Rhoads wins 2 games 2 years ago, but beats Iowa in their #Superbowl, so his job is safe. Last year he wins 3 games, but loses their #Superbowl, and he gets fired.

I know they do it with everyone, but I honestly don't understand the infatuation with Lanning they have. He disappears in crunch time, made awful mistakes at times (pick at the end of the OSU game, fumble against KSU, etc), and is just not very accurate as a thrower. He can run okay, but he's not going to run through or around anyone.

They are talking about jacob park a qb that commited to Georgia out of hs. Then left team and took a year off. According to them he's the best qb to step foot on campus in 20 yrs. Lol

and they just got a 4* with SEC offers so they're probably going crazy

From his tweet: "I intentionally commit to Iowa State University." Even he knows that people don't normally commit to ISU on purpose.

Also, on Cyfan, they have a picture from his recruiting page that shows him as a 3 star. Wetting themselves over a 3 star commit.

We'll see if he stays committed when he takes his visits, which he says he's going to take.

I've noticed that Iowa State is really good at looking forward to the future. I guess you when you have a path of crap behind you, it's alot easier to look forward. Maybe this guy can turn the ship around, but he's first got to raise it off the bottom of the ocean, replace all the rusted parts, add a new guidance system, new engines, and visit McDonalds so he has an idea how to paint the damn thing. It's alot of work man. I can't blame Pah for throwing down his air guitar at that shit storm in Ames. They do have that cool Cyclone entrance thing though...not.

The only prediction I'd ever make for the ISMoo game is the obvious one:

The Clones play out of their head and are willing to try anything.

Kirk treats it just like another game and goes conservative. No killer instinct.

8-9 career against one of the worst Power 5 programs in the country. The inexcusable blemish on Kirk's body of work.