ISU/OU Loser will be sweating on Sunday

H8IAST8

Sorry but neither resume is extraordinary. A few wins by Tennessee, Iowa, Kentucky, etc can easily bump either one IMO

I think an OU loss hurts them more than it hurts ISU.
Both will be on the bubble with a loss, but I think ISU's resume is a little better.

I dunno though, both teams (like Ill and Minn) aren't that great overall.

The funny thing is EVERYONE in Central Iowa thinks ISU is a lead pipe lock. Not so fast my friend!

I think an OU loss hurts them more than it hurts ISU.
Both will be on the bubble with a loss, but I think ISU's resume is a little better.

I dunno though, both teams (like Ill and Minn) aren't that great overall.
illinois and ISU are the same team in my eyes. Chuck as many threes as possible and play no defense.

although Illnois at least beat some good teams.

Both teams even with a loss have a better resume than most of the bubble teams. They are fine and in

Give it up dude

Both teams even with a loss have a better resume than most of the bubble teams. They are fine and in

Give it up dude

This is my thought too, probably at this point better for the Hawks if ISU wins. Though that is tough to swallow from a rivalry standpoint.

Now I want ISU to win their tournament and move up in the RPI. They are definitely in and Oklahoma could be in trouble.

This was one of those games where a marginal team was going to win and a marginal team was going to lose. Oklahoma can't help us but ISU can help us plenty...probably just by playing Kansas again even if they lose it will help us.

ISU winning probably helps Iowa more than hurts. The result of this game, either way it could have gone, doesn't really intrigue me much.

Latest posts