ISU/OU Loser will be sweating on Sunday

OU lost to Texas and TCU down the the stretch, they are fortunate the committee does not emphasize the last 10 like the did in the past.

Virginia
Boise State
OU
Iowa
MSTU
Tenn.
Alabama
Kentucky
Lasalle
So. Miss.
St Mary's

Need to watch out for Utah, that would steal a bid. They could easily win the Pac 12.

Seems the above teams are fighting for what 4 maybe 5 bids. Given SEC bubble teams will probably face each other, one of them will probably get in while others get knocked out.
So maybe 4 bids for 7 or 8 teams.

Probably the most contested bubble year in quite sometime. Looking at the above list, if there are no upsets in conference tournaments, and Iowa were to beat MSU, then I would think Iowa is not sitting too bad. No guarantee's but at that point they are on that team comparison board in the committee room.

Play in game at Dayton perhaps?

I really dont see St. Marys in the conversation anymore with 3 RPI 100 wins. Same with So Miss

I left out Mississippi, so we can take St Mary's out and replace them with Ole Miss.

However the pundits still show So Miss, and St Mary's in the mix. Creighton seems to be doing both Boise State and St Mary's some favors by losing to them.

The SEC tourney will have a huge impact. There are 4 bubble teams in that conference.

I really dont see St. Marys in the conversation anymore with 3 RPI 100 wins. Same with So Miss

I have to agree, St. Mary's is one that baffles me. Most places have them safely in right now too. Their resume isn't any more impressive than most of the teams that are out right now.

Sorry OP but you are crazy. The teams behind OU that could jump them are done playing. They are a stone cold lead pipe lock. 100% in.

Latest posts