ISU/OU Loser will be sweating on Sunday

The bubble is so weak...an 11 win Big 12 team with a top 50 rpi with a couple good wins is definitely in. But keep beating a dead horse

I for one have not said Oklahoma is out I have only said they are not a lock. Too many people read too much into some posts. I'm not suggesting Iowa is positioned to take Oklahoma's spot. There are a lot of teams on the bubble that can improve their positions over the weekend while Oklahoma is sitting around not playing basketball.

This obviously isn't exactly true but I like this comment by 1 of the Iowa players in the post game when asked about the bubble. I'm paraphrasing. Every team is on the bubble that doesn't win their conference's automatic bid. We want the automatic bid.

YES!

Signed,
So. Miss, Middle TN, St. Marys, Boise St, La Tech, LaSalle

All mid majors. Don't have the same résumé. Those teams didn't beat Kansas, okie state, etc.

seriously you are clueless if you think OU is on the bubble

Both teams even with a loss have a better resume than most of the bubble teams. They are fine and in

Give it up dude

I'm sure the selection committee gives a **** what you are and aren't impressed with.

OU is a lock.

RPI of 43 with signature wins over OKState and Kansas. It's a lock.

Sorry, Iowa isn't taking their spot no matter how hard you attempt to argue it.

Ou wasn't even close to the bubble before the loss, the aren't going to be on it after losing to a top 50 team.

The bubble is so weak...an 11 win Big 12 team with a top 50 rpi with a couple good wins is definitely in. But keep beating a dead horse

There is no horse left to beat, it's time to drink the horse smoothie now.

All mid majors. Don't have the same résumé. Those teams didn't beat Kansas, okie state, etc.

seriously you are clueless if you think OU is on the bubble

SUCK IT CLONE TROLLS

LAST FOUR BYES
Oklahoma
California
Saint Mary's
Wichita State

College Basketball Bubble Watch - The annual rite of March: widespread bubble misunderstanding - NCAA Men's Basketball - ESPN
NCAA College Basketball Tournament Bracket Predictions - CBSSports.com News, Scores, Stats, Schedule and RPI Rankings

I am amazed at how the "experts" give so much credit to Oklahoma for Kansas and Okie State wins. This is an Oklahoma team that lost to TCU, for God sakes. If I recall, Northwestern beat TCU by 24 points earlier this year.
They beat no one in their non-conference schedule that would be considered a good win.
The RPI is f*****.

I am amazed at how the "experts" give so much credit to Oklahoma for Kansas and Okie State wins. This is an Oklahoma team that lost to TCU, for God sakes. If I recall, Northwestern beat TCU by 24 points earlier this year.
They beat no one in their non-conference schedule that would be considered a good win.
The RPI is f*****.

TCU is an oddity. They are decent enough to catch teams overlooking them. I couldnt believe their two wins this year were over OK and KU. Just shocked me. But then yes, other teams would smoke em.

So they are a lock. Thanks.

they are in by 7 spots right now. The 3 teams behind them are done playing. They are a lock

Being projected in now does not make them a lock. They are competing against far more than those 3 teams which may or may not be behind them. Suppose those 3 teams are ahead of them and half a dozen bubble teams get key wins today and tomorrow. It's bye bye to the Sooners.

Why are you so upset? ISU is a lock and gets another shot at Kansas which they deserve and could win...hope they do. I don't like Self or Kansas. The ISU vs. Oklahoma winner is in and the loser has to be concerned with other games yet to be played. It's not good to be sitting idle while other teams are making positive impressions.

TCU is an oddity. They are decent enough to catch teams overlooking them. I couldnt believe their two wins this year were over OK and KU. Just shocked me. But then yes, other teams would smoke em.

TCU is an oddity much like PSU, Nebby and NW are oddities. It's odd how bad they ******* blow.

Latest posts