ISM OWI

Kahlil Hill was suspended for Kirk's entire first season but I don't think it had anything to do with a drunk driving arrest.

I heard one romantic rumor that he took a swing at Doyle. I heard another that illegal supplements may have been involved.
It was illegal supplements (confidence level: almost certain). Not saying he might not have taken a swing at Doyle too, but the reason behind the year timeout was banned supplement related.

Connecting a few dots here. I was remembering that ISM made a quote in the media last summer something like "the only that can stop us is Brian" does anyone remember that? Then I heard on the WWW podcast that ISM hasn't been doing the drill, sorta doing what ever he wants. Not demonstrating leadership. ... Remember he's a NJ guy and Akrum was his mentor upon arrival at Iowa.... He's probably influenced by Akrum's shit show.

SO.....I was wondering if Brian sorta said "we'll ok hot shot", we'll let's see what you've got! Go dominate We'll throw you the ball a lot this week (jNW).....you have to get open.. Iowa attempts 50 passes, ISM has modest showing. He didn't deliver. And then we have saturday night. I'm sure it was crushing.

what do you think of this thesis ?

Last edited:
Ok smart ass. Explain why there were riots in cities on election night when we didn't know the results. There is a certain culture going on now. Was is just opportunistic looters?

Looters do not exist. There is not, and has never been looting. What are you even talking about?

Ok smart ass. Explain why there were riots in cities on election night when we didn't know the results. There is a certain culture going on now. Was is just opportunistic looters?
Not going to waste my time explaining it since you wouldn't get it anyway. Are you purposefully trying to get this thread moved to the Off Topic board?

Not going to waste my time explaining it since you wouldn't get it anyway. Are you purposefully trying to get this thread moved to the Off Topic board?

Fry doesn't have the balls to do it. Hey wait, where is he anyway?

He's been pretty quick to pull the trigger on other threads, Melrose throwin the bait out there though! :)

Yeah, but he hasn't posted like 69 times today. Anyone heard from him? Maybe I should be designated as his in case of emergency contact in his cell phone.

giphy.gif

Connecting a few dots here. I was remembering that ISM made a quote in the media last summer something like "the only that can stop us is Brian" does anyone remember that? Then I heard on the WWW podcast that ISM hasn't been doing the drill, sorta doing what ever he wants. Not demonstrating leadership. ... Remember he's a NJ guy and Akrum was his mentor upon arrival at Iowa.... He's probably influenced by Akrum's shit show.

SO.....I was wondering if Brian sorta said "we'll ok hot shot", we'll let's see what you've got! Go dominate We'll throw you the ball a lot this week (jNW).....you have to get open.. Iowa attempts 50 passes, ISM has modest showing. He didn't deliver. And then we have saturday night. I'm sure it was crushing.

what do you think of this thesis ?
Brian was at the Holiday Bowl.

He knows what ISM can do.

Well let's see what he does with his opportunities Saturday. Not sure how many he'll get, but he'll get em. After seeing the fun and scoring of last week, he oughta be a hungry lad one would think. I'm hoping he does well, we'll likely need him!
Friday!

yep my bad. I'll be watching tonight. I do expect more good performance by the D and O lines, where the rubber meets the road. Both lines have high potential in my estimation. Also, Brandon Smith for me is the best receiver on the team bar none. He will continue to improve in big steps I think. Fun stuff ahead.

Latest posts