ISM OWI

IMO just the beginning of bad news for Iowa. I have felt this team was lost by KF a long time ago.
The bad news began in the off-season.

This is evidence that this team has no focus or leadership:

a senior
the team’s playmaker

shows this kind of leadership and discipline in a season when of all seasons it’s needed.

this isn’t on Ferentz

I am glad nobody was hurt. Bad mistake on ISM’s part, but possibly a good learning experience for him. A wake up call, if you will.

I hope the best for him, but opting out of the season may not be the best thing to do right now based on his NFL aspirations.

I say take your lumps and return to the team. Use the rest of the season to show your growth both on and off the field.

Of all seasons when Iowa needed team leadership and a senior and the team’s playmaker does this...

This was going to be a crap season because of the off-season drama. Here’s off-field proof that the focus isn’t there.

Of all seasons when Iowa needed team leadership and a senior and the team’s playmaker does this...

This was going to be a crap season because of the off-season drama. Here’s off-field proof that the focus isn’t there.
I think it's proof of systemic racism. The police don't normally pull over white people going 74 in a 30. I hope his lawyers can get the case thrown out.

I think it's proof of systemic racism. The police don't normally pull over white people going 74 in a 30. I hope his lawyers can get the case thrown out.

You're correct. Let's hope he isn't going to be treated unfairly. It already started when he was wrongfully pulled over. With more clear thinking people like yourself going public, we can right this wrong.

Thank you for your principled stand and courage.

Covfefe!

Not the post we need. Kid made a serious error and likely his time at Iowa is over. Not sure what was going though his mind but hopefully he can overcome and move on to better times. Probably would just be wise for him to opt out of rest of season if coaches don't do it for him. He is talented and has a chance to play at next level. We have had enough negatives this year and would be nice to see him recover from this

Latest posts