Is the Big 10 really good? Overrated?

A lot of times those slaps at the ball and reaching around a dribbler are called fouls.
Well not sure I remember any examples. But big ten officials need to officiate more on par of what we see post player.

I don't honestly think that is making a difference though. Illinois was terrible at protecting the ball and didn't learn their lessons when loyola got steals. They're too athletic to be giving up cheap turnovers like that.

i knew this was coming.. silly honestly...

This is why the NBA plays these things called "series"

The ncaa.. while it is a fun shin-dig. Really does not typically crown the best team as champion.

In a one and done situation anything can happen.

Has shit to do with the big ten being good or not.

i mean look at oregon state... they weren't good at all.. now they could hit the sweet 16...

one and done tourneys are just a crap shoot.

Before the tourney, I was really hoping Iowa and Loyola weren't 2 and 7 in the same bracket. OSU has no excuse for losing, but Anal Roberts has shown they are hot at the right time. Purdue was not good enough to be a 4 seed. I picked them to lose because of that. I'm not trying to justify all of the losses, but a lot of it has to do with match-ups and how teams show up (or don't show up).

Watching teams from the SEC, Big 12 and Pac 12 serves as an overall reminder of just how unathletic the B1G is.

Texas Tech vs Arkansas. There was more athleticism in that game between those two teams than there is in our whole league.

Not defending the other teams in the BIG, as I have zero conference loyalty and would rather see my conference rivals getting beat then having post season success, but is it an over rated issue as much as an issue of the conference being over seeded?

Latest posts