****Iowa - Wisky game thread****

We have no half court offense. We don't lack the players either. The coaching doesn't know how to run a half court offense because we can't even get a look. We have to run to contend but we don't much anymore. No clue why.

Looks to me like Iowa is playing tentative and afraid to shoot. Not playing fast confident ball at all.

Star struck. As I said, not ready for prime time. In typical Iowa fashion, the first taste of success and attention and they cower back into irrelevant oblivion, where it seems they are most comfortable and feel they belong.

Minny vs Nebby looks entertaining. At least some competent effort and skill, tonight. Not to mention, these are the caliber of teams Hawks need to focus on beating -- their peers.

I'm out. Hope they flush this crap out of their system and get back on track against Purdue.

Would it be mean of me to mention that Wisky is the team that sent last years Iowa team into its downward spiral?

The defensive strategy for this game is terrible. Helping off of Koenig to stop Kaminsky on a drive with Woody in front already? Just dumb. Kaminsky is good but we don't need to double him? No clue how to coach defense.

Anyone else see Koeing hugging Oglesby on defense? He literally had both arms around him like a bear hug.

This team has no leadership or heart. This is an embarrassment much like the Minnesota football game

Wisky is very good. Iowa needed to play their best game to stay close and needed wisky to have an off night shooting.

With Iowa having an off night and Wisc shooting 60%...well...means blowout.

I'm more concerned with how (if) they bounce back.

Didn't expect a 30+ point loss though. Yikes.

I guess this is what happens when a team that's better than you plays absolutely perfect for an entire game.

Wisky is very good. Iowa needed to play their best game to stay close and needed wisky to have an off night shooting.

With Iowa having an off night and Wisc shooting 60%...well...means blowout.

I'm more concerned with how (if) they bounce back.

Didn't expect a 30+ point loss though. Yikes.
currently shooting 46.5%

This type of thing should not happen if you have a quality program. Fran is not going to get much more done in IC than he has. Maybe the team gets a tad better with his son in there...maybe.

Latest posts